We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "Need a place to safely carry all your pencils, crayons and markers? This no sew pencil roll is a super easy project and great to make with kids!"
These days kids have a lot more things to cart in their backpacks. Every year, school textbooks get bigger and the number of their electronics increases, as well. Make room for all these new school needs by creating an old school pencil case pattern. This No-Sew Pencil Case is crazy easy and cheap to make as well as absurdly space efficient. Rolling up instead of taking up the extra bulk a pencil box would, this back to school craft is a fantastic way to carry pencils, pens, crayons, and more. Just make sure you make it the right size!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueNo Sew Project
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home