Back-To-School Crayon Wreath
By: Elizabeth Lampman from frugalmomeh.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Listen up, kids and parents! Here is the perfect present to give your favorite teacher at the beginning of a new school year. The Back-To-School Crayon Wreath is super easy to make and super cute. Just grab a cardboard wreath, a couple packs of new crayons, and a hot glue gun and get to work on this back-to-school craft for kids. You can also add a personalized message for your teacher by placing a mini chalkboard inside your DIY wreath. She might even hang it up in her classroom so she can look at it all year long.
Primary Technique: Mixed Media
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Three Finger Snowman Ornament
- Waterless Snow Globe Craft
- Mini Felt Christmas Stockings Tutorial
- Coloring Page DIY Tabletop Christmas Tree
- DIY Wire Spider Web
- Old Denim Jeans Nautical Wreath
- Christmas Button Ornament Art
- Love Sign Made with Plaster Casting
- Double Welt Pocket with Flap
- Serenity Active Yarn