Teacher Gift Tin Can Crafts
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Say thank you to your newest teacher this year with a recycled craft idea that is adorable and useful. These cute tin can crafts allow teachers to organize their pens, pencils, and other supplies in a charming and convenient way. As cheap to make as they are thoughtful, the Teacher Gift Tin Can Crafts are fantastic teacher gift ideas. Instead of gifting your teacher with candy the kids will beg for or a one-time coffee gift card, give them something that they will appreciate for days to come.
In the Designer's Words: "Don't toss those tin cans anytime soon; they may be just what you need for your next craft project! Learn how I used a collection of everyday soup and juice cans to create a trio of back to school teacher gifts. Scrapbook paper and craft glue is all that is needed to create these desk catch all, school supply organizers or back to school teacher gifts. Fill with pencils, sweet treats or flowers to kick start a new school year!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Paper Crafting
Project or Page Size8.5 inches x 11 inches
Type of Paper UsedScrapbook Paper
- Tin cans
- Scrapbook paper
- Craft glue
- Small scrapbook letter/number stickers
Measure the height of the can. Cut the scrapbook paper accordingly.
Wrap the scrapbook paper around the can. Secure the paper with craft glue.
Add decorative elements to each can depending on the iconic school design chosen, such as pencil, apple, ruler.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Everyone learns at a young age how to color inside the lines, but it's so much more fun to color outside of them, isn't it? Color the… Continue reading: "Color Outside the Lines Adult Coloring Page"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Chinese Pixie Amigurumi Doll
- Woodland Leaf Fairy Amigurumi Doll
- Pressed Flower Candle Diy
- Dc Superhero Popsicle Stick Puppets
- Printable Grinch Word Search
- One Hour Crochet Bag
- Printable Elf on the Shelf Activities
- Homemade Photo Coasters
- Gift Card Holder (Free Printables!)
- Lace Back Tee
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home