Orange Autumn Flower Arrangement
Fall decorating ideas can help you successfully transition from one season to another. Create your own Orange Autumn Flower Arrangement and welcome guests with a bang. The warm colors make this craft a true standout. This project shows that fall arts and crafts ideas aren't limited to the indoors. Use a simple flower arranging strategy to create a beautiful finished product. From tiny fillers to large flowers, there are so many fun and easy ways to make a one-of-a-kind arrangement that's perfect for fall.
- Dracena annual
- Sticks with little beads
- Floral bush
- 3 deep burgundy fox tail bushes
- Several smaller leafy/berry bushes
- I see the THRILLER in an arrangement as the taller accents that add height and interest. In this arrangement I added three different kinds of THRILLERS. I saved this Dracena annual from the summer living container garden that grew in the urn. Then around the Dracena I inserted some sticks with little beads wrapped around them that I bought several years ago and some branches that I saved from spring pruning sessions.
- I see the SPILLER as the pieces that drape over the sides a bit to create width to your arrangement. I bought these two floral bushes several years ago and I have to admit they really add to the arrangement. You can also create the SPILLER effect by adding some greenery, floral bushes a collection of single flowers to the sides to create an interesting effect. But I have a confession to make because I added some FILLERS here before I added the SPILLERS. The lesson here is that it is OK to do your own thing too!
- I see the FILLER as any add-ins that fill in the middle and base of the arrangement. Here I added a floral bush, three deep burgundy fox tail bushes and several smaller leafy/berry bushes. The later actually came from a couple of larger bushes but I cut them apart so it fit the design of the arrangement.
- The EMBELLISHMENTS are anything that you want to add that isn’t floral. In this arrangement I just made a big double bow. But you could add little pumpkins, gourds and even a sign that has a welcome fall kind of message.
Read NextVintage Doily Pumpkins