We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
I’m Thea (pronounced Taya) and I live in Alberta, Canada. I have been crafting ever since I can remember. I was fortunate to have a mother who also loved to make crafts and she was always supporting and encouraging me to do the same. I started as a young child with projects like designing and making doll clothes out of paper and as a young teen crocheting hats and scarves for my friends. Finding the time to craft became a little more difficult when I became a full time elementary school teacher and raising my busy family at the same time. A favorite part of my role as a mother and teacher was planning and making art projects with my students and my two daughters when they were young. But I would often need to get what I called my “Creative Craft” fix and set aside time letting the family know I wasn’t available. Somehow I always felt much better after that and funny how it was a great stress reliever for me. I recently retired and now have lots of time to nurture my creative side. I have been having fun designing and making all kinds of different types of crafts and DIY projects for my home and garden. I don’t have a specialty when it comes to crafting because I love exploring and working with all kinds of mediums and creating different projects. I do have a favorite though and that is working with silk flowers and ribbon creating outdoor floral arrangements and wreaths. I share my crafts and DIY projects on my lifestyle blog Time With Thea where I invite you to stop by! It’s a really fun and rewarding way to spend retirement!
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Tie Dye Patterns for Shirts, Decor, & More
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 19 Fun and Easy Paper Crafts for Kids
- Ornamental Easter Eggs
- Knit Bow Tie Dog Collar Free Knitting Pattern
- Robyn Josephs
- Easter Bunny Canvas
- Little Bunny Easy Sewing Pattern
- Scottish Terrier Dog Crochet Amigurumi Pattern
- "The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More" free eBook
- Silly Kids DIY Shoe Decoration
- Stenciled Chalkboard Happy Birthday Card