We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
I’m Thea (pronounced Taya) and I live in Alberta, Canada. I have been crafting ever since I can remember. I was fortunate to have a mother who also loved to make crafts and she was always supporting and encouraging me to do the same. I started as a young child with projects like designing and making doll clothes out of paper and as a young teen crocheting hats and scarves for my friends. Finding the time to craft became a little more difficult when I became a full time elementary school teacher and raising my busy family at the same time. A favorite part of my role as a mother and teacher was planning and making art projects with my students and my two daughters when they were young. But I would often need to get what I called my “Creative Craft” fix and set aside time letting the family know I wasn’t available. Somehow I always felt much better after that and funny how it was a great stress reliever for me. I recently retired and now have lots of time to nurture my creative side. I have been having fun designing and making all kinds of different types of crafts and DIY projects for my home and garden. I don’t have a specialty when it comes to crafting because I love exploring and working with all kinds of mediums and creating different projects. I do have a favorite though and that is working with silk flowers and ribbon creating outdoor floral arrangements and wreaths. I share my crafts and DIY projects on my lifestyle blog Time With Thea where I invite you to stop by! It’s a really fun and rewarding way to spend retirement!
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- Homemade Halloween Decorations
- Recycled Craft Ideas: Easy Crafts to Make with Recycled Material
- 11 DIY Christmas Decorations and Gift Ideas
- 11 Teacher-Approved Crafts for School
- 12 Easter Egg Ideas & Easter Crafts for Adults
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Colorful Christmas Angel Ornament
- Elegant Angel Christmas Ornament
- Easy Angel Christmas Ornament
- Serene Snowfall Tree Ornament
- Precious Pine Cone Ornament
- Spiral Beaded Christmas Trees
- Glittery Glass Mug
- Beautiful Bookshelf Decoupage
- Ostrich Egg Decoupage Art
- Easy Decoupage Wine Bottles