No Evil Autumn Centerpiece
Hear no evil, speak no evil, and see no evil with this adorable fall centerpiece made out of baby squash pumpkins. Your table will only hear, speak, and see goodness with this adorable No Evil Autumn Centerpiece. There are many different fall table decoration ideas, but this one will look unique and cute amongst delicious seasonal recipes. This easy fall centerpiece pattern will be quick to complete and you can personalize it however you wish. Make your table look ready for autumn with this cute craft.
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- Printout from provided pattern card
- Three baby gem squash pumpkins, more or less of the same size
- Red, yellow, and orange cardstock
- Acrylic paint in flesh and pale gold
- 3 pairs of 8mm wiggle eyes
- Dark brown and blonde synthetic doll’s hair
- Any suitable piece of ribbon
- Pink, red, and black felt-tip pens
- Standard scissors
- Quick-drying craft glue (such as Bostik Clear)
- Optional: light brown paper raffia
- Use the flesh paint and paint a circle on each gem squash this will be the face. Allow to dry thoroughly.
- Trace the leaf onto the red cardstock. Add a dash of pale gold paint to the leaf and allow to dry before cutting it out.
- Repeat Step 2 with yellow and orange cardstock, so that you will have three leaves, one from each color of cardstock.
- Glue a leaf to the top of each gem squash.
- Glue the eyes in place.
- Use the felt-tip pens to complete the facial features.
- Trace a pair of arms onto each colored cardstock and cut them out.
- Bend each arm slightly so that it will look as if the arm is bending at the elbow.
- For Speak-no-Evil, glue the top of the arms to the sides of the face, and glue the hands over the mouth. Make sure that the color of the arms matches with the leaf.
- For See-no-Evil, glue the top of the arms to the sides of the face, and glue the hands over the eyes, making sure that one eye is only partially covered.
- For Do-no-Evil, glue the top of the arms to the sides of the face, and glue the hands together just below the mouth.
- Add doll’s hair to each gem squash.
- Make a small bow from the ribbon and neatly cut the ends shorter. Glue the bow to the left of See-no-Evil’s hair.
- To display, cut the raffia in shorter strips and add your three gem squash friends.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "Autumn"
Whether you call it autumn or fall, you will find tons of fall craft ideas to decorate your home. These easy autumn crafts, like DIY fall wreaths, are perfect to make once the first leaf drops.