13 Crafts and Recipes for Your Thanksgiving Table
By: Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
For many people, presentation is everything when it comes to Thanksgiving. From the simple place cards to table settings that are unique and elegant, we've got some great DIY decor projects in our collection of Thanksgiving craft ideas. Best of all, these projects are easy and often require little time and materials, so you can get on to what's really important...eating!
The recipes we've included in our section on great Thanksgiving recipes are all simple to make. They are perfect for someone who loves no-fail, sure fire recipes...and we think they'll all find a special place in your recipe box!
From the perfect turkey recipe to creating the platter it's presented on, these Thanksgiving crafts and recipes are great for the DIY hostess with the mostess!
Thanksgiving Crafts and Recipes Table of Contents
From colorful centerpieces to easy to make place settings, these Thanksgiving crafts will help you create a beautiful table that everyone is sure to remember. The great thing about these Thanksgiving decorations is that you can use them all season long. Combined with our collection of great Thanksgiving recipes, these Thanksgiving craft ideas will make you the hostess with the mostess for years to come!
Thanksgiving Place Card Holders: Even if you're not having tons of people over for Thanksgiving dinner, these easy to make placecard holders help to create an elegant and classy look to your table decor. This is a great project for the whole family to do together!
Clay Pot Turkey Centerpiece: Turkeys all over the world will be happy to be replaced by this centerpiece on Thanksgiving! Made with Styrofoam and a clay pot, this cute Thanksgiving craft can be used as a simple table accessory or can be filled with the scents of the season and turned into a fun air fresher to be placed anywhere in the home.
Elegant Leaf Plate: If you have the time to create a plate for all your guests, this etched glass plate would look absolutely stunning on your Thanksgiving table. Easy Thanksgiving crafts like this also make wonderful hostess gifts if you're traveling, or sweet take home gifts for those who dined with you during the holiday.
Paper Leaf Place Cards: This simple and easy craft is perfect for last minute table additions. You can use fake paper leaves or, if you have the time, you can collect and press real leaves to create beautiful Thanksgiving decorations that are eco-friendly and truly celebrate the autumn season.
Thanksgiving Cornucopia Etched Glass Plate: If you're all about presentation, this is the platter for you. This etched glass plate would be perfect for serving the carved turkey on Thanksgiving. While you're not using it, you can also have it on display throughout the fall season.
Autumn Harvest Centerpiece: Bring the beauty of fall indoors with this lovely Autumn Harvest Centerpiece. This stunning project is easy to make and fun to embellish. Add a few leaves, some acorns, and pinecones and you have a beautiful table highlight that's sure to impress everyone!
- Sparkle and Shine Pumpkins: Using glitter dust and metallic paint, you can transform real or fake pumpkins into beautiful works of art! Not only would this easy Thanksgiving craft make a wonderful centerpiece, but you can make a few fake pumpkins ahead of time and use them to decorate your home for Halloween!
When it comes to Thanksgiving, the most important part of the holiday is obviously the food! With these great Thanksgiving recipes, you'll have a meal that's sure to please even the pickiest of eaters! From delicious roasted turkey to side dishes you'll turn to again and again, these Thanksgiving recipes will satisfy and please all your hungry guests!
Roast Turkey with Mushroom Stuffing: This is a no-stress roasted turkey recipe that will make your Turkey Day stress free. Featuring a savory mushroom stuffing, it's a great recipe for a first-time turkey cook.
Pretzel Stuffing: If you're looking for a fun twist on an old favorite, this Thanksgiving stuffing recipe is perfect. This Pretzel Stuffing uses Auntie Anne's famous pretzels, making it a delicious treat for the whole family. Kids and adults are sure to love it!
Carolyn's Garlic Mashed Potatoes: Thanksgiving just isn't the same without delicious garlic mashed potatoes. Carolyn's Mashed Potatoes are sure to become an instant classic at your Thanksgiving table. This is the best mashed potato recipe out there for anyone who loves good old-fashioned Thanksgiving food.
Holiday Butternut Squash Soup: Kick off your holiday meal with a small bowl of this delicious squash soup. Starting Thanksgiving off with this easy soup recipe will help you eat less of all the other stuff. This is also a great meal for the day after Thanksgiving.
Warm Apple and Cranberry Sauce: Looking for some soul-soothing side dishes? You've come to the right place. This Warm Apple and Cranberry Sauce can be served as a side or as a dessert. Top it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream for the perfect end-of-meal celebration.
- Secret Ingredient Sweet Potato Pie: What makes this sweet potato pie richer and more flavorful than the rest is a "secret" ingredient...a can of tomato soup. You won't believe the difference one ingredient makes. Try a slice of this Secret Ingredient Sweet Potato Pie from Campbell's Kitchen and you'll be hooked.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- "9 Thanksgiving Decorations to Make" eBook
- "Thanksgiving Crafts" eBook
- "24 Thanksgiving Dinner Recipes and Fall Craft Projects" eBook
- "Holiday How-To: Thanksgiving Crafts and Pumpkin Recipes" eBook
- Air Freshener Turkey Centerpiece
- Fall Leaf Placemats
- Awesome DIY Crochet Pumpkins
- 13 Amazing Turkey Holidays and Thanksgiving Traditions
- Crocheted Thanksgiving Turkey Wreath
- 268 Thanksgiving Crafts for Kids and Adults
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Tie Dye Patterns for Shirts, Decor, & More
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Scottish Terrier Dog Crochet Amigurumi Pattern
- Silly Kids DIY Shoe Decoration
- Stenciled Chalkboard Happy Birthday Card
- Sweet Doily Cards Spring Craft
- Illuminated Blossoms Spring Craft
- Colorful Napkin Wreath Spring Craft
- Large Silk DIY Flower Arrangement
- Kiddie Blocks Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- Easy DIY Castle Printables
- Simple Yarn Easter Baskets