How to Knit a Chunky Scarf: 17 Patterns
By: Julia Litz, editor for FaveCrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
You don't need an occasion (or cold weather) when it comes to knit scarf patterns. This collection, How to Knit a Chunky Scarf: 17 Patterns, features a variety of traditional scarves as well as patterns for cowls. Each of these knit scarf patterns is unique and fun to make. Whether you're new to the world of knitting or have a ton of experience, you'll find the perfect pattern. With so many colors and styles to choose from, you'll never get bored with this chunky scarf knitting pattern collection.
Once you learn how to knit a chunky scarf, you'll never consider making anything else. Scarves are the perfect accessories during the fall and winter months. Pick any of these easy scarf knitting patterns and get to work - you never know what's possible until you try.
If you like scarf knitting patterns, then this is the perfect collection of projects for you. Whether you have two hours or two days to complete a knit scarf pattern, you'll find something to make. Be sure to go slow and enjoy the process - knitting is a great way to relax and unwind. Don't be intimidated if you don't know how to knit a chunky scarf - start with the easy two hour projects and work your way up to more difficult projects. No matter which knit scarf pattern you choose, you're sure to enjoy the results.
Who knew scarf knitting patterns could sound so delicious? Discover potato chip and bacon scarf patterns and find out why FaveCrafts readers just can't get enough. Learn how to knit a chunky scarf using any of these delightful patterns and create your next great accessory. Friends and family won't believe it when you tell them your scarf isn't store-bought. Don't be afraid to experiment when choosing a scarf knitting pattern - use your creativity and challenge yourself.
There's something a little unusual about these knit scarf patterns. If you want to learn how to knit a chunky scarf but don't like the look of traditional scarves, consider making one of these cowls and infinity scarves. Each chunky knit scarf pattern is a true standout - you'll want to wear yours when the weather is freezing cold and boiling hot. When you know how to knit a chunky scarf, it really opens up a whole new world of possibilities.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Winter Frost DIY Succulent Planters
- New Year's Ball Drop Display
- Metallic Glittered Star Assortment
- Country Christmas Pine Trees
- Charming Royal Hexagon Tea Towel
- Vintage Decoupage Tea Towel Notebook
- Custom Canvas Wall Accent
- Felt Flower Book Hugger Bookmark
- 80s Style Painted Tees
- Adorable Recycled Skirt Pouch