Knit Two Hours or Less Scarf
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
With this scarf knitting pattern, you can create a lovely scarf in two hours or less. The chunky yarn from Lion Brand Yarn will keep you warm and stylish through the winter. The fringe, created after knitting the scarf, is a nice touch and very easy to do. You can save this scarf for yourself or give it as a gift during the holiday season - it will surely come in handy during the cold winter months. You only need three skeind of yarn for this projects, so you won't break the bank trying to complete this project. Gather up three of your favorite yarn colors and start working on this project - it's one of the easiest free knitting patterns you can make.
Love this scarf knitting pattern? Then you'll love these collections filled with ideas for free knitting patterns - 18 Quick and Easy Free Knitting Patterns and Beginner Help.
- Lion Brand VANNA'S CHOICE (Art. #860)
- #143 Antique Rose 1 ball (A)
- #140 Dusty Rose 1 ball (B)
- #125 Taupe 1 ball (C)
- Knitting needles size 19 (15 mm)
- Large-eyed blunt needle
8 stitches = 4" (10 cm) in Garter stitch (knit every stitch on every row) with 3 strands (1 strand each of A, B, and C) held together.
With 1 strand of A, B and C held together, cast on 16 stitches. Work in Garter stitch (knit every stitch on every row) until piece measures about 45" (114.5 cm) from beginning. Bind off.
Weave in ends.
For each Fringe cut 2 lengths of each color, 22" (56 cm) long. Fold strands in half, pull fold through end of Scarf. Pull strands through fold and tighten. Make 8 Fringe along each end of Scarf.
For more great knit scarf patterns, knit hats, slipper patterns and more, check out this FREE eBook from Red Heart Yarns. Download your copy of From Head to Toe, Young to Old: 26 Knit and Crochet Accessories today!
Addicted To Yarn?
Everything you need to make this scarf is located at the FaveCrafts Patterns store. Explore various yarn combinations and make a scarf that's completely unique to your style. The even better news? All of these products are sold at a discounted price! This means you can afford to make a scarf for everyone you care about.
BONUS! More Knitting Patterns:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Hemp Cord
- Winter Frost DIY Succulent Planters
- New Year's Ball Drop Display
- Metallic Glittered Star Assortment
- Country Christmas Pine Trees
- Charming Royal Hexagon Tea Towel
- Vintage Decoupage Tea Towel Notebook
- Custom Canvas Wall Accent
- Felt Flower Book Hugger Bookmark
- 80s Style Painted Tees