Knit Two Hours or Less Scarf
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
With this scarf knitting pattern, you can create a lovely scarf in two hours or less. The chunky yarn from Lion Brand Yarn will keep you warm and stylish through the winter. The fringe, created after knitting the scarf, is a nice touch and very easy to do. You can save this scarf for yourself or give it as a gift during the holiday season - it will surely come in handy during the cold winter months. You only need three skeins of yarn for this projects, so you won't break the bank trying to complete this project. Gather up three of your favorite yarn colors and start working on this project - it's one of the easiest free knitting patterns you can make.The best thing about this free knit scarf pattern is that it can be worked up in less than an afternoon. So, the next time you stay in due to the weather, spend those hours stitching up something to keep you warm. Comfy, cozy, and crazy easy to knit, this free knitting pattern is a favorite of our readers. It is easy to see why! If the color scheme shown does not match your winter gear, you could easily use different colored yarn to personalize this pretty knit accessory.
Love this scarf knitting pattern? Then you'll love these collections filled with ideas for free knitting patterns - 18 Quick and Easy Free Knitting Patterns and Beginner Help.
Knit Two Hour or Less Free Scarf Pattern
- Lion Brand VANNA'S CHOICE (Art. #860)
- Knitting needles size 19 (15 mm)
- Large-eyed blunt needle
8 stitches = 4" (10 cm) in Garter stitch (knit every stitch on every row) with 3 strands (1 strand each of A, B, and C) held together.
With 1 strand of A, B and C held together, cast on 16 stitches. Work in Garter stitch (knit every stitch on every row) until piece measures about 45" (114.5 cm) from beginning. Bind off.
Weave in ends.
For each Fringe cut 2 lengths of each color, 22" (56 cm) long. Fold strands in half, pull fold through end of Scarf. Pull strands through fold and tighten. Make 8 Fringe along each end of Scarf.
For more great knit scarf patterns, knit hats, slipper patterns and more, check out this FREE eBook from Red Heart Yarns. Download your copy of From Head to Toe, Young to Old: 26 Knit and Crochet Accessories today!
BONUS! More Free Knitting Patterns!
- 15 Free Scarf Patterns
- 70+ Knit Scarf Patterns
- Easy Dishcloth Knitting Pattern
- 45 Quick and Easy Free Knitting Patterns and Help for Beginners
- 17 Favorite Free Shawl and Poncho Knitting Patterns
Addicted To Yarn?
Everything you need to make this scarf is located at the FaveCrafts Patterns store. Explore various yarn combinations and make a scarf that's completely unique to your style. The even better news? All of these products are sold at a discounted price! This means you can afford to make a scarf for everyone you care about.
Notes: To make this free knitting pattern, we recommend the following materials. They are all available at a great discount at CutRateCrafts.com!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- It's A Boy Light-Up Card
- Monogrammed China Plate
- DIY Felt Flowers
- Baby Octopus Crochet Applique
- Happy Thoughts Printable Coloring Page
- Gathered Waist Summer Dress Pattern
- Glass Pedestal Flower Holders
- DIY Pebble Coasters
- Back-to-School Crayon Art
- Flower Swirl Doodle Pages