We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
A comfortable, slouchy cowl from Patons is a delightful way to keep warm and add a burst of color to your winter attire. Use this free knitting pattern and super-soft angora yarn to make a cowl.
- Yarn: Patons® Angora Bamboo (50 g / 1.75 oz) (Approx 73 m / 80 yds) 90105 (Low Tide) 5 balls
- Knitting Needles: Size 4.5 mm (U.S. 7) knitting needles or size needed to obtain tension.
Size: Approx 16 ins [40.5 cm] wide x 30 ins [76 cm] around.
Tension/Gauge: 20 sts and 25 rows = 4 ins [10 cm] in stocking st.
yfwd: Yarn over the needle. Canadian term, comparable to US term yarn over (yo).
Note: Cowl is worked sidewise.
Cast on 80 sts.
1st row: (WS). K2. Purl to last 2 sts. K2.
2nd row: K2. *yfwd. K2. Pass yfwd over K2. Rep from * to last 2 sts. K2.
These 2 rows form pat.
Cont in pat until piece measures 30 ins [76 cm], ending with a WS row.
Sew cast on and cast off edges tog.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More