31+ Cute Free Crochet Patterns for Babies
By: The Editors of FaveCrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
There's nothing more adorable in the crochet world than items created specifically for baby. With these 31+ Cute Free Crochet Patterns for Babies, you'll be able to create all kinds of adorable clothes and toys for the little one in your life...and since they're made for babies, many of these patterns can be finished in less than a weekend.
Free crochet patterns can be found in abundance and are incredibly cute, especially free baby crochet patterns. Crochet the day away with these cute free crochet patterns for babies!
Not only are they fun to make, but these free crochet baby patterns economical too. When times are hard it's a great way to make clothes for your kids, gifts for baby showers and birthdays. So check out this collection of our favorite cute free crochet patterns. Make something to keep your child cuddly, warm and happy. Something that will always remind them of the one who made it for them.
31+ Cute Free Crochet Patterns for Babies
Table of Contents
If you're looking for more free crochet baby patterns, our free Baby Love eBook from Red Heart Yarns is perfect. This free downloadable collection is filled with free baby crochet patterns that everyone will love. These cute handmade designs are sure to become keepsake for generations to come. Try something new, stretch your skills and, most importantly, make something amazing.
No matter what time of the season these fun crochet baby hat patterns are too cute to pass up making.
- Soft Bunny Hat: This soft bunny hat is great for Easter! You can't help but smile when looking at your baby wearing this adorable crochet hat!
- Crochet for Baby Ruffle Hat: This cute and ruffly hat is great for a Saturday stroll in the park. Free crochet hat patterns like this one are easy to work up and customize to fit your needs.
- Baby Pumpkin Crochet Beanie: Your little pumpkin can be bundled up in this cute beanie, made just for baby!
- Baby Blue Hat: This is a great crochet project for beginners. This baby blue hat is great for keeping baby's head nice and warm all year round.
- Rainbow Hat for Baby: The only thing sweeter than this cute Rainbow Hat is seeing it on your little one! Great for little boys and girls, this cute Rainbow Hat makes a wonderful baby gift.
- Baby Minion Crochet Hat Pattern: Your baby will look adorable in this cute yellow cap! We love this!
- Baby Crochet Monkey Hat: Show off your little monkey by making this cute monkey hat. Complete with monkey ears, this adorable baby hat pattern is great for baby girls and boys!
- Circus Love Crochet Baby Cocoon and Hat: Free crochet patterns for babies don't get much cuter than this.
- Cotton Candy Baby Hat Crochet Pattern: Free easy crochet patterns like this one are simply delicious.
- Quick and Easy Preemie Hat: Keep your new tiny treasure warm with one of these hats! You could also make some baby hats out of your scrap yarn and donate them to hospitals. ADORABLE!
- Spins and Ridges Earflap Crochet for Baby Hat: If you're looking for free crochet patterns for beginners, you're in luck.
- Baby Crochet Pom Pom Hat: This is the perfect cap for both boys and girls. It will fit babies up to six months old.
Crochet hat patterns for baby are popular, but do not forget little toes. Crochet for baby by making DIY booties. Keep those adorable baby toes warm with these cuddly, cute and easy crochet patterns for baby booties.
- Crochet for Baby Booties: How cute are these babybooties? The sweet lace like top of these booties makes them great for little girls, too! Make a pair in all your favorite pastel colors!
- Baby Sandal Crochet Pattern: Bring your baby out in style this summer with these stylish sandals. NEW!
- Fuzzy Baby Booties: These soft and fluffy booties for baby are great for keeping little toes warm and safe. Make a matching baby afghan with your extra yarn for a gift that's sure to please!
- Hat and Booties Set: This hat and bootie set is great for a baby shower. Moms and babies alike will love the colors!
- Baby Booties and Bib: This booties and bib set is a great gift for a baby shower. You can make one like this for a little girl too by using pink yarn instead of blue.
- Day of the Week Booties and Bib: Crochet a bib and booties set for each day of the week with Monday-Sunday embroidered on the bibs. This clever and adorable idea for what to crochet baby makes for a great shower gift.
- Fluffy Crocheted Cotton Candy Booties: Little girls of all ages will love these fluffy and fun crocheted baby booties. You could even make them for little boys by simply changing the yarn color.
- Crochet Newborn Baby Booties Pattern: Perfect for a newborn, this free crochet pattern makes a great gift.
- Yellow Bow Easy Crochet Baby Booties: These bold colors will make your child the center of attention at any event. You can't miss these cute booties!
- Crochet Cuffed Baby Booties Pattern: A fun take on a traditional baby booties crochet pattern.
With our free eBook 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies & Toddlers, you'll have more access to everything from bibs and booties to baby blankets and sweaters. These free crochet patterns for baby make great gifts for new mommies and their littles ones. Fill a child's wardrobe with handmade clothes, accessories and more. There are even free easy crochet patterns for baby toys, so their nursery will be overflowing with adorable handmade items.
These precious free crochet patterns for clothes are a great way to keep your baby's wardrobe stocked, or make as gifts.
- Baby Cardigan Crochet Pattern: Get baby ready for a brisk walk outside with this cute hooded cardigan. These are so easy to make that you'll find yourself crocheting one in all your favorite colors!
- Striped Baby Sweater: This gender-neutral striped crochet pattern is perfect for spring or summer. So cute!
- Sweet Baby Poncho: Babies will love crawling around in their new colorful poncho! This is great for any time of year, and since it's for a baby, it works up really quickly!
- Cute Sailor Suit: Ship ahoy! This cute sailor outfit is great for your little first mate.
- Crochet Jumper with Granny Pockets: What little girl doesn't love twirling around in dresses? This cute crochet jumper is perfect for little ladies.
- Adorable Crocheted Baby Dress: This is a great dress for a little girl! You can make it for toddler's as well...just adjust the size. Girls of all ages are sure to love it!
- Baby Pea Pod Snuggly: The Baby Pea Pod Snuggly is a free baby afghan crochet pattern from Red Heart Yarn that's similar to an adult Snuggie. It's perfect for napping in strollers and car seats!
- Light Pink Victorian Jacket: Your little girl will look like a little fashionista in this vintage pink sweater. Your mommy friends will be wondering where you bought it! Fan favorite
- Baby Pullover Sweater: Keep your little one warm and toasty with this beautiful Baby Pullover Sweater. Great for making in a variety of colors, this cute sweater pattern is an easy and fun way to crochet this weekend.
Remember, not all your projects are just about what your babies are wearing. Have some fun with these easy free crochet patterns for baby toys, and the always adorable amigurumi.
- Blue Bunny: Kids of all ages will love this blue bunny! This free crochet pattern is great for Easter, birthdays, even Christmas!
- Rainbow Teddy Bear: Introduce your baby to his or her new best friend with this bold and bright crochet bear. Adorable!
- Cute Bee Crochet Pattern: This little bee is just buzzing by to show you what a good cuddle buddy he would be! There's no sting...just softness!
- Pomp Poodle in Pink: Give your child a furry friend to cuddle with this cutesy pink poodle.
- Mini Octopus Crochet Pattern: This adorable little octopus is perfect for your adorable little person. Reader favorite
- Cute Snuggly Caterpillars: These cute caterpillars are easy to make in whatever colors you'd like. Babies of all ages will love playing with them!
- Buddy the Bear: This cuddly little bear just wants to be loved, and he makes the perfect baby gift for all occasions.
- Easy Baby Rattles: Need a last minute baby shower gift? Crochet some cute rattles for baby! Mix and match colors to create rattles that are not only fun, but bright and colorful, too!
- Baby Duck: Crochet a stuffed baby duck for any little girl or boy or to decorate the nursery. This baby duck from Lily Sugar n' Cream can also be filled with catnip as an adorable cat toy.
- Blushing Pink Bear: This soft and snuggly crocheted teddy bear is perfect for a new little baby. With his happy face and bright pink body, this bear is sure to be loved by little girls of all ages!
- Crochet Baby Seal: While this isn't one of the most free crochet baby patterns out there, it's sure to become your new favorite.
- Hello Kitty: Your baby will love this crochet kitty! Perfect for baby cuddles
Everyone knows that a perfect welcoming gift is always a nice homemade baby gift. Give some other crafting mediums a try with these 16 Homemade Baby Gift Ideas. These free crochet baby patterns are perfect for baby showers and first birthdays. Make a few of these projects now and save them for a special occasion.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Needle Felting from Basics to Bears Review
- Make Easy Picture Frames from Old School Papers
- Along Came A Spider Yarn Wreath
- Easy Puffy Colorful Purse
- Faux Marble Tray-an Easy DIY to Make
- DIY Notebooks for Back to School
- Off The Shoulder T-Shirt Dress
- Burlap Wall Art with Wood Cutout
- Crochet Heart Stitch Cardigan
- DIY Lovely Home Decor