27 Cute Free Crochet Patterns for Babies
By: The Editors of FaveCrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
For all those crafty mothers or parents crocheting can be a relaxing and fun way to spend your down time. Free Crochet patterns can be found in abundance and are incredibly cute, especially the baby crochet patterns. From clothing, blankets, hats, booties and toys, really there's nothing more adorable in the crochet world than items created specifically for baby.
Not only are they fun to make, but it's economical too. When times are hard it's a great way to make clothes for your kids, gifts for baby showers and birthdays. So check out this collection of our favorite cute free crochet patterns. Make something to keep your child cuddly, warm and happy. Something that will always remind them of the one who made it for them.
If you're looking for knit patterns for baby hats, free knitting patterns for babies, more free crochet baby afghan patterns, and free baby knit patterns, our free Baby Love eBook from Red Heart Yarns is just what you're seeking.
27 Cute Free Crochet Patterns for Babies Table of Contents
No matter what time of the season these fun free crochet patterns for hats are too cute to pass up making.
- Soft Bunny Hat: This soft bunny hat is great for Easter! You can't help but smile when looking at your baby wearing this adorable crochet hat!
- Baby Ruffle Hat: This cute and ruffly hat is great for a Saturday stroll in the park. Free crochet hat patterns like this one are easy to work up and customize to fit your needs.
- Baby Crochet Monkey Hat: Show off your little monkey by making this cute monkey hat. Complete with monkey ears, this adorable baby hat pattern is great for baby girls and boys!
- Baby Pumpkin Crochet Beanie: Your little pumpkin can be bundled up in this cute beanie, made just for baby!
- Baby Blue Hat: This is a great crochet project for beginners. This baby blue hat is great for keeping baby's head nice and warm all year round.
- Baby Jester Hat: Two sweet pom-poms top off this fun knit hat for baby. This free baby knitting pattern from Bernat Yarns can be adjusted from 6 months to 24 months.
- NEW! Rainbow Hat for Baby: The only thing sweeter than this cute Rainbow Hat is seeing it on your little one! Great for little boys and girls, this cute Rainbow Hat makes a wonderful baby gift.
Keep those adorable baby toes warm with these cuddly, cute and easy crochet patterns for baby booties.
- Baby Booties: How cute are these babybooties? The sweet lace like top of these booties makes them great for little girls, too! Make a pair in all your favorite pastel colors!
- Fuzzy Baby Booties: These soft and fluffy booties for baby are great for keeping little toes warm and safe. Make a matching baby afghan with your extra yarn for a gift that's sure to please!
- Hat and Booties Set: This hat and bootie set is great for a baby shower. Moms and babies alike will love the colors!
- Baby Booties and Bib: This booties and bib set is a great gift for a baby shower. You can make one like this for a little girl too by using pink yarn instead of blue.
- Day of the Week Booties and Bib: Crochet a bib and booties set for each day of the week with Monday-Sunday embroidered on the bibs. This clever and adorable idea for what to crochet baby makes for a great shower gift.
- NEW! Fluffy Crocheted Cotton Candy Booties: Little girls of all ages will love these fluffy and fun crocheted baby booties. You could even make them for little boys by simply changing the yarn color.
With our free eBook 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies & Toddlers, you'll have more access to everything from bibs and booties to baby blankets and sweaters.
These precious free crochet patterns for clothes are a great way to keep your baby's wardrobe stocked, or make as gifts.
- Baby Cardigan Crochet Pattern: Get baby ready for a brisk walk outside with this cute hooded cardigan. These are so easy to make that you'll find yourself crocheting one in all your favorite colors!
- Sweet Baby Poncho: Babies will love crawling around in their new colorful poncho! This is great for any time of year, and since it's for a baby, it works up really quickly!
- Cute Sailor Suit: Ship ahoy! This cute sailor outfit is great for your little first mate.
- Crochet Jumper with Granny Pockets: What little girl doesn't love twirling around in dresses? This cute crochet jumper is perfect for little ladies.
- Adorable Crocheted Baby Dress: This is a great dress for a little girl! You can make it for toddler's as well...just adjust the size. Girls of all ages are sure to love it!
- Baby Pea Pod Snuggly: The Baby Pea Pod Snuggly is a free baby afghan crochet pattern from Red Heart Yarn that's similar to an adult Snuggie. It's perfect for napping in strollers and car seats!
- NEW! Baby Pullover Sweater: Keep your little one warm and toasty with this beautiful Baby Pullover Sweater. Great for making in a variety of colors, this cute sweater pattern is an easy and fun way to crochet this weekend.
Remember, not all your projects are just about what your babies are wearing. Have some fun with these easy free crochet patterns for baby toys, and the always adorable amigurumi.
- Blue Bunny: Kids of all ages will love this blue bunny! This free crochet pattern is great for Easter, birthdays, even Christmas!
- Cute Bee Crochet Pattern: This little bee is just buzzing by to show you what a good cuddle buddy he would be! There's no sting...just softness!
- Cute Snuggly Caterpillars: These cute caterpillars are easy to make in whatever colors you'd like. Babies of all ages will love playing with them!
- Easy Baby Rattles: Need a last minute baby shower gift? Crochet some cute rattles for baby! Mix and match colors to create rattles that are not only fun, but bright and colorful, too!
- Buddy the Bear: This cuddly little bear just wants to be loved, and he makes the perfect baby gift for all occasions.
- Baby Duck: Crochet a stuffed baby duck for any little girl or boy or to decorate the nursery. This baby duck from Lily Sugar n' Cream can also be filled with catnip as an adorable cat toy.
- NEW! Blushing Pink Bear: This soft and snuggly crocheted teddy bear is perfect for a new little baby. With his happy face and bright pink body, this bear is sure to be loved by little girls of all ages!
Everyone knows that a perfect welcoming gift is always a nice homemade baby gift. Give some other crafting mediums a try with these 16 Homemade Baby Gift Ideas.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 48 Free Easy Crochet Patterns and Help for Beginners
- Blue Slouchie Beanie
- Not Quite Slouchy Crochet Hat Pattern
- Fairy Garden Beanie
- Grey Slouchie Crochet Beanie Pattern
- Frosty the Snowman Beanie Pattern
- Adorable Autumn Crochet Beanie Pattern
- 27 Cute Free Crochet Patterns for Babies
- A Chemo Cap to Crochet
- The Best Crochet Ear Warmer Free Crochet Pattern
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Kindle Cover
- All Seasons Placemats
- Mini Mini Bow Toddler Tank Top
- HOW Hack Fab Fruit Bowl
- DIY Tutorial Copper Cushion
- DIY Tutorial Tassel Lanyard
- Big Bang Adult Coloring Page
- Perfect Profile Adult Coloring Page
- Geometric Adult Coloring Page
- Big Eyed Owl Adult Coloring Page