23 Knit & Crochet Ear Warmer Patterns
By: Karisa Tell, Editor, FaveCrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Ear warmers not only keep your coif in place, but they also double as a stylish headband. Ear warmers are also really versatile--you can vary the width, embellish them with faux flowers and bows, and make them in any color.
They're quick to make too, which means you'll have time to make a bunch to match every outfit. Knit and crochet ear warmer patterns make great beginner projects too. You'll find something adorable among these 23 knit and crochet ear warmer patterns. Staying warm is always in style!
23 Knit & Crochet Ear Warmer Patterns
Table of Contents
Crochet ear warmers patterns are so simple and quick to make! You essentially just make a small tube that will fit around your head, and voila--you have a handmade ear warmer! If you want to learn how to crochet ear warmers, just check out a few of these simple patterns and you'll be an old pro in no time.
- Pretty Petals Ear Warmer: Keep your ears warm this winter with a Pretty Petals Ear Warmer. This crochet headband ear warmer pattern comes with a feminine flower pattern to crochet and embellish your ear warmers with!
- Simple Crochet Ear Warmer: This simple crochet ear warmer is a great way to keep warm in the winter. Cover your ears in the cold without ruining your hair with this crochet headband ear warmer pattern. It's quick to make, practical, and stylish to boot.
- Fuzzy Pouf Ear Muffs: Looking for a quick and thrifty gift idea? Try this crochet ear warmer pattern, free! These fuzzy pouf ear muffs are extra warm, perfect for battling cold winter weather. Stitch up a bunch at once to match every outfit.
- Cozy Winter Headband: This Cozy Winter Headband is perfect for any season. The super fine yarn makes this crocheted ear warmer easy to make and very comfortable to wear. Make one for every season and you'll have warm ears year round!
- Triple Thick Ear Warmer: Need a little extra insulation in the bitter cold winter weather? The triple thick ear warmer pattern is what you need! This ear warmer crochet pattern is a great beginner project, and it's practical too!
- Colors of the Night Ear Warmer: Keep your ears warm on those late winter walks with this Colors of the Night Ear Warmer. Made with two different yarns, this crocheted headband has a unique shiny metallic look...and the colors are beautiful for fall and winter. This headband can be crocheted quickly and is great for beginners.
- Manly Ear Warmer: This easy no-frill pattern is great for even the manliest of men! It's easy to make and makes a great birthday or holiday gift for the man in your life. This is also a great pattern for a beginning crocheter.
- Blue Fuzzy Ear Warmer: This fun and funky ear warmer is great for kids and adults. This pattern is quick and easy to make, and is a great way to add some color to your winter wardrobe while keeping warm all at the same time!
- Big Bang Ear Warmers: The Big Bang Ear Warmers have you covered. They are thick and wide and will keep your ears toasty warm. Plus, the Big Bang yarn makes them quite pretty.
- A Twist of Fate Headband: Just because it's cold outside doesn't mean you have to abandon all fashion! Make a functional and fashionable accessory for the winter months. This cute twisted crochet pattern can be made in any color and is a fun wearable for girls of all ages.
Download our free eBook From Head to Toe, Young to Old: 26 Knit and Crochet Accessories and you'll find ways to learn how to knit a glove, a scarf, a hat, and slippers.
For those who prefer needles to hooks, here are a few knitting patterns for ear warmers. These simple headbands will keep you just as warm as their crocheted counterparts, and they're also just as stylish. Knit and crochet ear warmer patterns are great no matter how you make them!
- Urban Ear Warmer Knockoff: This knit ear warmer headband is inspired by a headband from Urban Outfitters! Knit your own with this knitted ear warmer pattern. It's simple to make, and cinching it in the middle creates a faux bow look.
- Hooded Scarf: There's no need to fear the cold when you have this free knitting pattern on your side! This Hooded Scarf is not only great for chilly days - it's stylish too! This set is made using a knitting board.
- Fast Finger Knit Headband: Finger knitting projects are perfect for anyone who doesn't have acces to a pair of needles. You can make a headband anywhere at anytime - all you need is yarn.
- Mobius Knitted Ear Warmers: Make a knit headband pattern that shows off your funky side with this twisted and chic idea.
- Simple Rainbow Headband Knitting Pattern: Learn how to knit a headband that takes almost no time at all with this pattern. This project is perfect for beginners because it doesn't require fancy stitches.
- Braided Knit Headband Pattern: A knitted headband pattern doesn't have to be simple. This warm and toasty tri-color headband is eye-catching and unique, but completely practical at the same time
These free crochet patterns probably won't keep your ears warm, but for yarn enthusiasts looking to make hair accessories, these two patterns work just fine. You can use elements of these patterns to improve upon your crochet ear warmer patterns too. Perhaps you can make a snood ear warmer? Or use the flower instructions to make a crochet flower ear warmer.
- Snood Headband: Use a free crochet pattern like this one to make a snood pattern. Berta made this for her Granddaughter who loves Swing Dancing and 40’s styling. "We saw one in a book, so I did a pencil sketch and created this one. I wore one when I was younger to hold back my long hair."
- The Best Crochet Ear Warmer: This ear warmer will keep your ears warm and have everyone captivated by cuteness. The free crochet flower pattern adds a springlike touch to an otherwise traditional winter wearable.
- Fave Twist Crochet Headband: Keep your ears warm and your style sassy when you crochet this charming headband pattern for the winter.
- Flower Texture Headband: This is the perfect time of year to wear thick cozy crochet headbands! They’re not only cute accessories, but also help to keep your ears toasty warm in the crisp cool air.
- Fun Flapper Crochet Headband Pattern: Take a trip back in time with this Fun Flapper Crochet Headband Pattern. This easy crochet headband looks great in the winter and will keep your ears warm all season long.
- Braided Chains Crochet Headband: You can learn a new way of braiding while crocheting this headband. It will feel messy as you start braiding chains, but when you grab the rhythm of the pattern, you will love it.
- Crochet Bow Headband Pattern: This expressive crochet headband features the Tunisian knit stitch, and there is a video tutorial on that particular stitch included with this free crochet pattern.
Whether you love making crochet hats, crochet gloves, or easy and colorful crochet scarves, there are lots of fun projects for crochet fans of all skill levels in our free eBook, 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, & Gloves.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 23 Knit & Crochet Ear Warmer Patterns
- Crochet Ring Pattern
- Cozy Winter Headband
- Crochet Lacy Duster
- Simple Crochet Ear Warmer Free Crochet Pattern
- Pretty Petals Ear Warmer
- Crochet Flower Statement Necklace
- 10 Minute Crochet Headband Pattern
- Falling Flowers Ear Warmer Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Hair Bows
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Lacy Purple Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Printable Quote Coloring Sheet
- Imp Hair Hat
- V-Stitch Hats For All
- Celtic Passion Beanie
- Bright and Colorful Loom Knit Hat
- Super Bulky Oversized Messy Bun Hat
- Seashore Messy Bun Hat
- Heart Quartet Mandala Coloring Page
- Short n Sassy Messy Bun Hat