Hogwarts House Crochet Ear Warmer
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"When I moved to Los Angeles I packed up my car. If it didn’t fit, it didn’t come with me. What did fit was an entire suitcase full of… yep, you guessed it. YARN. I learnt to crochet as a kid and it’s been one of my favorite ways to make handmade gifts as well as to calm down after a crazy week. I’m pretty much in love with all yarn work and I honestly feel like it is something anyone can do in some way shape or form. This cinched Crochet Ear Warmer uses only 2 stitches and is a wonderful beginner project just in time for the cooler weather. Even better…. they’re in Hogwarts house colors so I’m super excited to wear these babies all around Universal Studios this winter and feel like a real Hogwarts alumni!"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeFits most adults
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Tea Towel
- How to Naturally Tie-Dye with Turmeric
- Embroider On Your Afghan
- Ring Rose Bag
- Diy Father’s Day Gift – I’m Nuts About You
- Monkey Colouring Pages
- Free Potato Crochet Pattern
- Chonky Mushroom
- Free Printable Paper Doll PDF
- Simple Sew Pocket Pillow
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home