Braided Chains Crochet Headband
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Crochet Braided Chains Headband or you can use it as Ear warmer. You can learn a new way of crochet braiding while crocheting this headband. It would be fun and feel mess sometimes at the beginning crochet braiding chains. But when you soon grab the rhythm of the pattern, you will love it. This is a free size pattern that means you can make this pattern to fit your desire circumference. This pattern has two parts, headband and braiding chains part."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook, I/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge16 dc and 7 rows = 4” with 5mm crochet hook
Finished Size20” Circumference and 2.25” height
- Main Color (MC) for band = Approx: 45 yards of worsted weight
- Approx: 8 yards of worsted weight in 3 colors
- 5mm crochet hook for make a band
- 5.5mm crochet hook for braiding chains
- Stitch markers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
The Recycled Water Bottle Supply Organizer is a great way to do your part to save the earth by crafting with items you may already… Continue reading: "Recycled Water Bottle Supply Organizer"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy reusable Swiffer Mop Pads (wet Or Dry)
- The Eyelet Lace Tee
- Salt Dough Pumpkin Handprint Keepsake
- No Sew Fabric Pumpkin
- Little Princess Romper
- High-low Baby Dress
- Baby Girl Puff Shoe Worked Flat
- Hot Crochet Square Blanket
- Free Back To School Printable Activities Place Mat
- Stephanie Sweater
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home