My Super Star Plaque
There is no better way to show your kid that you're proud of him than to make him his very own plaque. Inspire and encourage him with my super star plaque from Sarah Forhan at Consumer Crafts for one of the most fun wood craft projects you can get your hands on.
- Wood burning tool w/3pc accessory tips
- 5×7 in. wood oval plaque
- Assorted Paint
- Clear Glaze
- Fully sand wooden plaque.
- Design and sketch an inspirational saying onto the wooden plaque.
- Place the fine thin tip onto the Darice Wood Burning Tool and outline the sketch.
- Let the wood burning tool cool off and then place the larger rounded tip onto it. Use the larger tip like a crayon and color the words in, along with any larger images (like the stars).
- Use paint to add color to the plaque.
- Finish the plaque with a clear glaze.
Read NextPurple Sunrise Decorative Cross