Elegant Wood Wall Monograms
Trend-setting wall decor is yours with these Elegant Wood Wall Monogram Letters. Use these bedroom decorating ideas to transform your space. Start with plain wooden letters and add paint as well as a variety of embellishments. Experiment with fun designs and unexpected colors - the possibilities are endless when you use your creativity and crafty skills. If you're looking for a fun and innovative way to redo a nursery or a little girl's room, you can't go wrong with a personalized project. Once you learn how to hang wood letters on a wall, you'll be hooked forever.
- DecoArt Elegant Finish Glazes DGM02 - Luminous Gold
- DecoArt Elegant Finish Glazes DGM03 - Medieval Gold
- DecoArt Americana Acrylics DAO59 - Toffee
- DecoArt Americana Acrylics DAO67 - Lamp (Ebony) Black
- DecoArt Americana Spray Sealers DAS13 - Americana Matte Spray
- 1" flat brush
- Water container
- Palette or plastic plate
- Paper towels
- Painter's or masking tape
- Fine grit sandpaper
- Wood letters
- Basecoat letters Toffee.
- Mask off stripes.
- Paint open areas Lamp Black. Remove tape.
- Lightly sand to distress surface. Remove dust.
- Load brush with Luminous Gold. Wipe brush back and forth to remove most of paint. Drag brush across Lamp Black stripes. Repeat using Medieval Gold on Toffee stripes.
- Use brush handle end to dot left border on Lamp Black stripes with Luminous Gold.
- Spray with Americana Matte Spray and let dry.
- Allow to dry between steps.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "Wood Decor"
There are no records