Handmade Letterpress Wedding Invitations
Thanks to Lifestyle Crafts, DIY Letterpress is now easier than ever! These Handmade Letterpress Wedding Invitations are simple and elegant and can be made for a fraction of the cost of professional invites. Make your own invitations this year!
- Letterpress Combo Kit
- Custom Printing Plate
- Letterpress Paper: A7 Flat Cards in White
- Envelopes: A7 White
- Light Pink and Grey Letterpress Ink
- Letterpress Paper: Mini Flat Cards in White
- Extra Ink Base and Brayer
- Design your invite. We used Adobe Illustrator to create the design and exported it as a PDF before uploading it to the Custom Printing Plate Program.
- Receive your plate and cut it up into the individual pieces. Our bride wanted 4 separate cards: the actual invite, dinner invite, ceremony invite, and registry card. When you receive the plate, cut up the pieces accordingly.
- Start setting up for print. The actual invite requires 2 colors, which means that we have to roll the invite through the Epic 6 two times, one for the pink flags and one for the grey wording.
- During this time, you should have roll out your ink onto the ink base. Give it time to sit and get tackier if possible. If you want a look like we have here, use less ink.
Read NextDIY Embossed Envelopes
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.