Maid of Honor Gift Bag
Present the maid of honor with her special gift in an equally special gift bag. With pattern, this painting project is a snap.
DecoArt Products Required
- PE02 - White Pearl
- PE12 - Black Pearl
- Pattern here
- Pink paper (We used Making Memories, Raspberry-small dots 14442.)
- 1" circle hole punch
- Light green paper
- Glue stick
- White gift bag with handles, 7" x 8-7/8"
1. Refer to photo for placement of dress. Center and trace pattern onto gift bag front.
2. Cut seven small leaves from green paper; punch five circles from pink paper. Refer to photo for placement and use glue stick to attach paper pieces to bag front for bouquet.
3. Use White Pearl to outline exposed edges of circles, add spiral over circles for rose, and paint dots for pearl necklace. Allow to dry.
4. Use Black Pearl to trace over dress pattern and add words to lower area of bag. Allow to dry.
Read NextPersonalized Message Tea Bags