This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Cheese Grater Owl
"Hi friends, meet Hootie. We never expected to name our cheese grater owl, but this little guy turned out so cute that we felt he deserved a name! Not only did we make a super cute decoration for the outdoor garden but we used materials we had around the house. An old stainless cheese grater, some mason jar lids, bottle caps, a tree branch, and copper wire was all that was needed to create this little guy."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- 1 Stainless steel cheese grater 9” high
- 2 pieces Mason Jar lids 2.75" diameter
- 2 pieces Metal bottle caps 1.5" diameter
- 2 pieces Metal beer bottle caps 1" diameter
- 2 screws with washers and bolts
- 1 Drill Press with appropriate sized drill bit
- 1 Copper wire 15" long
1 Tree branch 9" long
- 1 Small tree branch triangular shaped cutting approx. 1" long
- 1 Hot glue gun with clear glue sticks
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full tutorial!
Read NextLilac Rose Petals Luminary