Whimsical Tissue Poms
In this video from Latrice Murphy you will learn how to make tissue poms to use as a holiday, party, or wedding decoration. Use any color tissue paper and turn them into whimsical decor with this tutorial.
- Pipe cleaners
- Tissue Paper (sheets for gift wrap)
- Accordion style fold the paper. Crease with each fold. Use about a 14" piece of tissue paper and about 5 sheets stacked.
- Gather the folded tissue paper and bend in center.
- Fold a pipe cleaner in half, and slip wire over center of folded tissue; twist tightly. Tie ribbon or wire for hanging, if desired.
- If you want you pom pom to have the rounded edges like above trim the ends so the they are round before moving on to the next step.
- Separate each layer, pulling away from the center.
- For best results, pull away layers from the top and bottom of one side before moving on to the next side.
- The end result is a fluffy Tissue Paper Pom Pom Ball!
Read NextMason Jar Cocktail Kit