Vintage Inspired Dangle Earrings
Wear these Vintage Inspired Dangle Earrings from Linda Peterson on your big day! This do it yourself wedding craft is a cheap alternative to store-bought jewelry and will help you save big. Plus, you can save these forever!
- Two 4mm round pearls (this project used vintage pearls from a broken necklace)
- Two small filigree silver bead caps
- Two 8mm teardrop shaped crystal beads in color of choice
- Two small silver spacers
- Two 2mm Swarovski bicone crystal beads
- 24 gauge non-tarnish silver wire
- Two silver earring wires
- Wire cutters
- Round nose pliers
- Working off the spool, thread wire through teardrop bead leaving approximately 3/4” extension.
- Bend end of wire upwards and wrap around wire to secure bead. Trim excess wire away.
- Measure approximately 2” and cut wire from spool. Thread on: Bead cap, pearl, spacer, crystal.
- Grab wire with round nose pliers close to crystal bead.
- Loop wire around pliers to form a loop.
- Wrap wire around base of loop to secure and cut off excess wire.
- Attach dangle to earring wire.
For a video tutorial of this project, check out How to Make Vintage Inspired Drop Dangle Earrings.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "Wedding Crafts"
Tips, projects, and ideas for a DIY wedding including how to make your own wedding centerpiece, how to make your own decorations for weddings, and how to make your own wedding cake. You will find ideas for a diy wedding receptions, as well as wedding