Vintage Inspired Dangle Earrings
Wear these Vintage Inspired Dangle Earrings from Linda Peterson on your big day! This do it yourself wedding craft is a cheap alternative to store-bought jewelry and will help you save big. Plus, you can save these forever!
- Two 4mm round pearls (this project used vintage pearls from a broken necklace)
- Two small filigree silver bead caps
- Two 8mm teardrop shaped crystal beads in color of choice
- Two small silver spacers
- Two 2mm Swarovski bicone crystal beads
- 24 gauge non-tarnish silver wire
- Two silver earring wires
- Wire cutters
- Round nose pliers
- Working off the spool, thread wire through teardrop bead leaving approximately 3/4” extension.
- Bend end of wire upwards and wrap around wire to secure bead. Trim excess wire away.
- Measure approximately 2” and cut wire from spool. Thread on: Bead cap, pearl, spacer, crystal.
- Grab wire with round nose pliers close to crystal bead.
- Loop wire around pliers to form a loop.
- Wrap wire around base of loop to secure and cut off excess wire.
- Attach dangle to earring wire.
For a video tutorial of this project, check out How to Make Vintage Inspired Drop Dangle Earrings.
Read NextSplatter Paint Bridesmaid Tee Shirt