Painted Rock Chicks
"With the painted rock trend still going strong, we decided to make some adorable painted rock chicks for spring and Easter! Who doesn’t love a cute and easy kid’s craft? These little painted rock chicks are so adorable and great for Easter. Hide some of these along with the eggs for your Easter Egg Hunt! If you will be placing your rocks outside I recommend a brand of paint called Patio Paint. Or you can use regular acrylic paint and paint them with a coat or two of Patio Paint outdoor sealer."
- 1 Smooth round or oval rock
- Acrylic craft paint yellow, orange, white, black, pink
- Fine point black marker or pen
- orange paint pen optional for the beak
- Small paintbrush (or orange paint pen)
- Large paintbrush
- Scruffy paintbrush or paper towel or a sponge
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full project!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "Holiday Craft"
Fin hundreds of holiday craft projects, step-by-step tutorials and kids craft ideas to make during Christmas, Halloween, Easter, and more. Children's holiday craft videos, easy holiday craft tips and holiday craft gift ideas make the holidays easier.
There are no records