Napkin Wedding Flower Boutonnieres
Bring some color into your wedding party with Napkin Wedding Flower Boutonniere's. Dana Willard's homemade boutonniere are cheap wedding favor ideas for the thrifty bride.
- Twist Ties - silver or solid white are best. Find them at any party store (or with a box of trash bags)
- Party Napkins - I prefer using two sizes: medium and small. If you can't find small ones, simply trim the middle napkin down to a smaller size. All these colors were purchased at Hobby Lobby, $2-$3. Ikea also has nice paper napkins.
- Make Napkin Wedding Flowers
- Trim both napkins so they're even smaller and only use TWO layers of each napkin (that's half of the napkin, which normally has 4 layers)
- Bend the end of the twist tie into a loop so it looks decoratively tucked away.
- Cut a circle of tissue in a pacman shape--Felt also works great! Glue it to the bottom of the boutineer for a polished look.
- And pin it on with a straight pin.
Read NextSplatter Paint Bridesmaid Tee Shirt