Dazzling Bridal Hair Accessory
Prepare to turn heads on your special day with this wedding hair accessory from Lauri Eaton for I Love to Create! This simply beautiful bridal hairpiece will add extra sparkle to your overall look. It's your time to shine...why not dazzle!?
- Aleene's® Fabric Fusion® Permanent Dry Cleanable Fabric Adhesive
- Tulip® Fabric Paintbrushes™
- Tulip® Cordless Heat Setting Tool™
- Tulip® Glam-It-Up!™ Iron-On Crystals™ (300 Clear Pack)
- 24g black jewelry wire
- Wire cutters
- Black heavy canvas
- Heat-set tool
- Silver cord, approximately 24”
- Black satin headband
- Black ½” satin ribbon to match headband
- Fold black canvas fabric in half. Cut out flower and leaf shapes from doubled fabric for two identical shapes.
- Lay out one of each shape and use paintbrush to apply thin layer of Fabric Fusion. Cut a piece of 24g wire the length of your shape, plus a 4” tail.
- Lay wire along length of your shape, with the 4” tail at the bottom. Place second shape on top of the first, sandwiching the wire between. Repeat with all your shapes. Let dry.
- Following instructions with the Heat-Setting Tool, cover leaf and flower shapes with crystals.
- Make small clusters of flower and leaf shapes, twisting wire tails together to secure. Trim wire ends with wire cutters.
- Use Fabric Fusion to randomly attach crystal flower and leaf clusters to satin headband. Let dry.
- Use Fabric Fusion to attach one-half of the silver cord to each end of the headband. Let dry.
- Starting at one end of the headband and covering the glue end of the silver cord, wrap black satin ribbon around headband and between flower clusters, covering wire ends, and the glue ends of the silver cord. Use Fabric Fusion to secure. Let dry.
Read NextSplatter Paint Bridesmaid Tee Shirt