Water for Elephants Brooch
If you like Water for Elephants you'll love this fine detailed brooch from I Love to Create. It's carefully crafted to look like a circus tent. Wear it to your next book club meeting or out to attract others who loved the book!
- Crafty Chica® Tango Permanent Fabric Markers™
- Tulip® Glitter Spray Paint (Multi Glitter 4 pack)
- Crafty Chica® Extreme Embellishment Glue™
- Crafty Chica® Chunky Glitters™ (Goddess Gold)
- Tulip® Cordless Heat Setting Tool™
- Tulip® Glam-It-Up!™ Iron-On Crystals™ (300 Multi-color Pack)
- Paper towels
- Canvas – 8”x10”
- Printout of vintage circus image
- Small piece of mat board or wood
- Cut canvas into three circles in graduated sizes. Give each one a different type of edging: fringed, zigzag, and curvy.
- Use Crafty Chica® Red marker to add red circus tent stripes to the largest canvas circle. Use a different color marker to add decoration of your choice to the medium canvas circle to create contrast.
- Lay canvas circles onto paper towels. Use Tulip® Glitter™ Spray Paint Spray to spray each circle with a different color glitter. Let dry.
- Use Crafty Chica® Extreme Embellishment Glue to adhere canvas circles together creating a flower. Let dry.
- Use glue to affix the printed circus image to a piece of mat board or wood and cut to size. Let dry. Adhere to the center of the flower.
- Frame printed image with squiggles of glue and then sprinkle with Crafty Chica® Chunky Glitter Goddess Gold. Let dry. Shake off excess glitter onto paper towel.
- Using Tulip® Glam-It-Up™ Cordless Heat Setting Tool, apply crystals of your choice on brooch, where desired.
- Glue pinback to back side.
Read NextGreek Goddess Crochet Shawl Pattern
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.