How To Make DIY Face Masks At Home
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the blogger: "This face mask tutorial is made due to a shortage of face masks at present. The face masks are temporary ones which are made with raw materials now available in the market and by modeling the design and the principle of 3M masks. The cost is low, and it is easy to learn and make. However, the face masks are certainly not as effective as N95 (KN95) masks. They are suitable for people who have no way to buy a face mask. The face masks are homemade and are not sterilized. They don’t meet uniform standard and are far from medical standard. Therefore, it’s not recommended for frontline medical personnel to use them. Please choose rationally. "
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Sewn byEither Hand or Machine
- Spunbonded nonwoven fabric
Meltblown nonwoven fabric with static charge (briefly called meltblown fabric)
Hydrophilic non-woven fabric (optional)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Retro Florals Platforms and Collar Necklace
- Simply Slippers
- Sweetheart Cherries Heels & Purse
- Butterfly Shoes & Purse
- DIY Woven Tassel Keychain
- Colorful Tie Dye Shirt
- Mens Prayer Shawl Patterns
- Crochet Baby Booties Pattern, Crochet Baby Shoes Size 0 To 24 Months, Crochet Booties
- No-Sew Woven Heart Fleece Scarf
- Summer Twist Tee-Shirt
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Painted Rock Cactus
- How To Make Lip Scrub
- Bernie Mittens
- Pebble Hat
- Criss Cross Crochet Blanket
- Beautiful Homemade Porcelain Ornaments
- Hashtag Mittens
- Crochet Caterpillar Applique
- Crochet Valentine’s Day Garland
- Diy Heart Garland For Romantic Home Decor
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home