Here's to a Fabulous Helmet
Painting a bike helmet is a great way to accessorize your outdoor gear! This fancy bicycle helmet from Krylon is painted with Krylon paint, but feel free to use tape to create patterns or mix colors. Here's to a Fabulous Helmet!
See this project and more glittery crafts in our free eBook, How to Create 14 Sparkly Craft Projects Using Krylon Glitter Blast.
- Bike helmet
- Krylon® Glitter Blast™ in your choice of color (we used Sparkling Waters)
- Krylon® Glitter Blast™ Clear Sealer (optional)
- Painter's tape
- Clean helmet, making sure any areas to be painted are clean and free of grease, dirt and dust.
- Mask off any areas of the helmet that you do not want to spray.
- Spray with Krylon® Glitter Blast™. Apply multiple light coats until you have achieved the glittery look you want. Wait approximately 1 to 2 minutes between coats, shaking can before each coat. Let dry.
- While applying the Krylon® Glitter Blast™ Clear Sealer is not required, a few coats of clear will make the surface smoother, allowing you to wipe it clean after using it. Let dry.
- Remove tape.
Read NextNo Sew Infinity Scarf