This Crafter's Apron is easy to make and great to have for all your crafting needs. You can make an apron from scratch or embellish one you have already, using this crafting apron tutorial from Inkadinkado.
- Polka Dot Borders
- Sewing Borders
- Flower Flourishes
- Earthtones Pigment Ink Stackable Multi-Pad
- Reds and Purples Pigment Ink Stackable Multi-Pad
- Brenda Walton Flora and Fauna Flower Petal Fabric Art
- Craft glue
- Small paintbrush
- Scrap cardboard pieces
- Cover your work surface with paper. Slide small pieces of scrap cardboard into the apron pockets to prevent any ink bleed. Stamp and heat set the desired pattern.
- Use a small paintbrush to edge the apron pocket edges with ink. Heat set.
- Stamp the fabric flowers and heat set. Push brad pins through the holes in the button and then through each flower layer. Secure to the apron front with craft glue.