Wonderland Paper Flowers
Bring summer blooms into your home with these Wonderland Paper Flowers. Larger than life, these amazing wall flowers are great for decorating your living room or nursery. Making paper flowers is easy with this simple tutorial, and you can learn how to make a paper flower out of all kinds of papers, from crepe to book pages. This is a simple and fun project for crafters of all ages and a fun and modern way to add style and texture to your home.
- Several large pieces of paper
- Masking tape
- Hot glue gun
- Arttificial flowers
- I cut several pieces of paper, no measuring, no real plan.
- Then I cut a curved end for the petal.
- At this point I gathered the straight end of the paper and wrapped some masking tape around it.
- Next I cut some circles out of a cardboard box and got out the hot glue gun.
- I hot glued the petal ends to the cardboard circle. Each flower has 5 petals.
- I grabbed some artificial flowers and hot glued a flower to the center of each paper flower.
- I used double-sided sticky white tape to hang the flowers in my granddaughters room at my house.