Charming Country Milk Bottle
Incorporate that antique flair into your home decor crafts like this lovely Charming Country Milk Bottle from I Love to Create. Ceramic craft projects like this lovely painted piece are a simple way to turn a house into a home.
- New Bisque Designs - C1 Milk Bottle, 3.25” x 3.25” x 7.25”
- Duncan® Concepts® Underglazes for Bisque and Majolica - C1 CN 362 Ivory
- Signature Brushes - C1 SB 807 No. 6 Fan Glaze
- French Dimensions™ - C1 FD 258 Pure White
- Foil or foam plate for palette
- Container for water
- Potter’s sponge
- Clean plastic container
- Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Thin Ivory with water in clean plastic container and roll inside bottle to coat. Pour out excess.
- Use pencil to sketch the word “Fresh” onto bottle.
- Apply French Dimensions Pure White to sketched word and let dry thoroughly.
- Use Fan Glaze to apply three solid coats of Ivory to exterior of bottle.
- Stilt and fire to cone 06.
Read NextState Fair Farmhouse Cupboard
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
ronneybobonney 830 6094
Feb 13, 2013
I am wondering if this can be made, or something very close to this, with a Starbucks Frappuccino glass bottle, some puffy paint, and white spray paint? I may have to try that!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use