Wanderlust DIY Treat Bags
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"These Valentines Map Heart treat bags are really easy and fun to make. Not only do they look gorgeous but they can be made special by using maps personal to you, such as of your favourite places or where you met. If you don't have a sewing machine you could try sewing these by hand. Also if you have larger treats then you can use a larger template and make bigger heart treat bags. "
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Paper Crafting
Project or Page SizeCard
Type of Paper UsedScrapbook Paper
- Any old maps or photocopies of maps.
- Sewing machine or needle and thread.
- Small luggage tags and bakers twine
- Small valentine's sweet treats.
- Scissors & Pen.
- Heart shaped cookie cutter or heart shaped template.
Once you have chosen the maps you want to use. Draw round your heat template and cut out 2 heart shapes per treat bag.
Pin the hearts wrong sides together. Stitch round the edge using a sewing machine leaving a small gap to insert the treats.
Insert the treats and the string of the “pull me” label
Sew your hearts shut.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Leather Notepad with Crochet Pouch
- 50+ Adult Coloring Book Pages
- Not Your Grandma's Crochet Slippers
- Lenio Shawl Pattern
- Color Block T-Top
- Livenza Scarf
- DIY Toilet Paper Pumpkins
- Homemade Lavender Linen Spray
- DIY Halloween Mixed Media Wine Bottles
- Crocheted Sleeveless Baby Dress Pattern
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home