Looking for creative ideas for Valentine's Day gifts? With this Sweetheart Box and your eCraft electronic die cutting machine by Craftwell, you're sure to impress! Fill these heart shaped boxes with candy or love letters for your Valentine.
- Stamps – Our Daily Bread Designs Time
- Ink – Riding Hood Red, Silver Metallic Rub Ons
- Card Stock – Stampin’ Up! Riding Hood Red, Black, Old Olive
- Basic Grey Pattern Paper
- Ranger Distress Rock Candy Stickles
- Distress Tool
- Glue Dots
- Stick On Pearl
- Olive Twill
- Jump Ring
- Texture Fades Folder
- Big Shot
- eCraft Fundamentals Cartridge Whimsical #1 Flourish (size 2” and 2-1/2”), Whimsical #13 Lock (size 1-1/2”), Whimsical #16 Key (size 1-1/2”), Flowers #9 (cut 2 each in sizes 2”, 1-1/2” and 1”)
- Heart Basket template (from Creations by AR)
- eCraft Settings: Pressure Setting – 5, Tab Density – 2, Tab Width – 3, Multi Cut – 1, Blade Cap – on. (No Stabilizer for eCraft images from Fundamentals card used, but Stabilizer was used for Heart Box Template)
- Import Heart Basket into eCraft Software and remove small circles.
- Cut from Riding Hood Red card stock, stamp Clock image in Riding Hood Red, assemble box with Scor-Tape, distress edges.
- Import Heart into eCraft software, cut from Black card stock, emboss with Texture Fades Folder, apply Silver Metallic Rub On to raised area, adhere to Red Heart with dimensionals.
- Using Fundamentals card, cut Whimsical #1 Flourish (size 2” and 2-1/2”) from Olive card stock, Whimsical #13 Lock (size 1-1/2”), Whimsical #16 Key (size 1-1/2”) from Black card stock, and Flowers #9 (cut 2 each in sizes 2”, 1-1/2” and 1”) from pattern paper.
- Adhere Olive Flourishes to Black heart using Glue Dots.
- Scrunch flower petals and layer on top of each other, smallest to largest. Insert brad and adhere to box with dimensionals.
- Add Stick on Gem center and Stickles.
- Add candy to Crinoline tie with Olive Twill.
- Emboss Black lock and key with Texture Fades Folder, rub on Silver Metallic Rub ons, add to Twill with jump ring.