Valentine's Day LOVE Letters
Even if you don't have a sweetie, you can create your own Valentine's Day LOVE Letters and display them in your home. Valentine's Day craft ideas help you feel the lover and brighten your space without spending a fortune. For this project, you'll need only four easy-to-find craft supplies. Start with paper mache letters and add paint to create a completely unique design. Get excited and create Valentine's Day art projects to make the day even more special. Forget chocolates and flowers - crafting can make Valentine's Day one of the top holidays of the year.
- Paper Mache Letters (L, O, V, E)
- 3 shades of Pink Acrylic Paint
- Hot Glue
- Foam Brush
- Create four shades of pink. Make sure one is super dark - the other three are lighter.
- Use a foam brush to paint the letters. Make sure the "L" is the darkest and then go lighter with the O-V-E.
- Apply 2-3 layers of paint to the paper mache.
- When the paint is dry, glue the L and O together, and then the V and E.
- Lastly, glue the L-O and V-E together to form a square.