Lovey Valentine's Day Garland
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"In this project you will see how you can use a braided bracelet die to create a woven heart and then string those hearts into a garland."
Estimated Cost: Under $10
Time to complete: In an evening
Primary Technique: Paper Crafts
- braided bracelet die
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- DIY Valentine's Day Pallet Nail Art
- Valentine's Coffee Filter Wreath
- Pink and Red Crocheted Hearts
- 17 Valentine's Day Coloring Pages
- Heart Felt Ornaments Tutorial
- Quick Valentine's Day Wreath
- 36 Valentine Crafts for Adults
- Be My Love Boxers
- Bright Pink and Black Valentine Shadow Box
- Valentine Chocolates
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Upcycled Football Vase
- Tassel Earrings
- Valentine's day wall decorations
- Recycled Wine Glass Planters
- Chic Valentine Decor
- How to Sew an Eyeglass Case with a Pocket
- How to Decoupage on Wood
- How to Store Craft Supplies + Craft Room Storage Ideas
- DIY Valentines Day Wreath
- How to Choose the Correct Sewing Thread
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home