Lovey Valentine's Day Garland
By: Shawn Mosch from craftychicsblog.blogspot.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"In this project you will see how you can use a braided bracelet die to create a woven heart and then string those hearts into a garland."
Estimated Cost: Under $10
Time to complete: In an evening
Primary Technique: Paper Crafts
- braided bracelet die
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Pink and Red Crocheted Hearts
- Candy Bouquet
- Heart Felt Ornaments Tutorial
- Crochet Valentine Shawl
- Crepe Paper Rose Bouquet
- Crochet Heart Sachets
- 72 Valentine's Day Ideas for Boyfriend
- 41 Valentine's Day Crafts: Valentine's Day Cards, Gifts, and More free eBook
- Valentine Chocolates
- 17 Valentine's Day Coloring Pages
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Best Yarn for Blankets
- Japanese Creations
- Japanese Creations Chigiri-e Washi Paper Art Kits
- Turn Broken Flip Flops into DIY Stamps
- Gorgeous DIY Button Bracelets
- Dancing Sheep Basket
- Bib and Burp Cloth
- Crochet Coasters for Beginners
- Wood Burning Guide for Beginners
- Retro Round Ripple Pillow