Lovey Valentine's Day Garland
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"In this project you will see how you can use a braided bracelet die to create a woven heart and then string those hearts into a garland."
Estimated Cost: Under $10
Time to complete: In an evening
Primary Technique: Paper Crafts
- braided bracelet die
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Crochet Valentine Shawl
- Heart Felt Ornaments Tutorial
- 72 Valentines Crafts for Boyfriend
- Pink and Red Crocheted Hearts
- Valentine Chocolates
- DIY Valentine's Day Hoop Art
- Crepe Paper Rose Bouquet
- Candy Bouquet
- 41 Valentine's Day Crafts: Valentine's Day Cards, Gifts, and More free eBook
- 19 Crafts for Homemade Valentine Flowers
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Prevent Fabric Shrinkage
- Tassel and Trim DIY Throw Pillow
- Ripples of Joy Christmas Afghan Crochet Pattern
- Austin Cables Throw
- Dreamy Baby
- Winter’s Cerise Crochet Slouch
- Colourful Baby Blanket
- Altered Paper Tube Decor
- 11 Angel Crafts to Make: Homemade Christmas Ornaments & Decorations free eBook
- You’re A Star Shaker Card Tutorial
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home