Lovey Valentine's Day Garland
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"In this project you will see how you can use a braided bracelet die to create a woven heart and then string those hearts into a garland."
Estimated Cost: Under $10
Time to complete: In an evening
Primary Technique: Paper Crafts
- braided bracelet die
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Pink and Red Crocheted Hearts
- Crochet Valentine Shawl
- Heart Felt Ornaments Tutorial
- Crochet Heart Sachets
- Valentine Chocolates
- Crepe Paper Rose Bouquet
- Button Heart Ornaments
- 36 Valentine Crafts for Adults: Making Valentine Crafts for Adults
- "Cupid's Handmade Crafts" eBook
- 72 Valentine's Day Ideas for Boyfriend
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Peanut Free Halloween Treat Envelope
- Fall Acorn Mandala Adult Coloring Page
- Christmas Bauble Mandala Adult Coloring Page
- Floral Mandala Adult Coloring Page
- Pumpkin Feast Adult Coloring Page
- 17 Free Crochet Patterns for Rugs
- All About Your Heart Coloring Page
- Top 6 Things to Do While Crafting
- Crochet Easy Ribbed Scarf
- 1920s Inspirational Quote Adult Coloring Page
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home