Lovey Valentine's Day Garland
By: Shawn Mosch from craftychicsblog.blogspot.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"In this project you will see how you can use a braided bracelet die to create a woven heart and then string those hearts into a garland."
Estimated Cost: Under $10
Time to complete: In an evening
Primary Technique: Paper Crafts
- braided bracelet die
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Trio of Hearts Wall Hanging
- Candy Valentines with Printable
- Printable Quote Coloring Sheet
- Heart Felt Ornaments Tutorial
- Pink and Red Crocheted Hearts
- Crochet Valentine Shawl
- Crepe Paper Rose Bouquet
- Valentine Chocolates
- 36 Valentine Crafts for Adults: Making Valentine Crafts for Adults
- 72 Valentine's Day Ideas for Boyfriend
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Christmas Coloring Page Ornament
- Melted Peppermint Ornaments
- Angel Ornament Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- How To Sew a Star Softie
- How To Sew A Welt Zipper Pocket
- Driftwood Oversized Hooded Poncho
- Holiday Knit Slippers
- Casual Summer Sun Hat
- Cassette Tape Pouch
- Elegant Gold Painted White Pumpkins