Hearts and Bouquet Valentine's Day Card
Use the "Season of the Heart" kit from Ecstasy Crafts to make this Valentine's Day card. This card features a set of three embossed hearts with pierced borders and pink embroidery.
See this and more Valentine card phrases and homemade Valentine cards in 22 Lovely Valentine Cards and Poems!
Ecstasy Crafts Season of the Heart Kit including:
- Morehead 3D die cut sheet #11052312
- Victorian flowers 3D die cut sheet # 82160
- heart Amazing stencils #4048505
- foam pads #65000001
- a gold Valentine sticker sheet #307G
- 4 pink cards with envelopes #K409864
- Attach Heart stencil #1 to the middle of the right side of a light pink rectangle card. Dry emboss the inner heart design as described in the instructions for the Hugs and Kisses card. Remove the stencil place the stencil on the back of the front of the card and align the inner design. Pierce each of the two heart layers around the inner design. These holes will not be stitched and thus are pierced from the back to the front so the hole is raised on the front of the card.
- Repeat step #1 and place another heart design above and below the one in the center. In the example only one heart design was pierced around the upper and lower designs.
- Attach the first layer of the bouquet design to the card using double-sided tape or a glue pen.
- You may wish to gently curl the next layer with the back of a pair of scissors the place some 3-D foam tabs to the back of layer #2 and attach directly on top of layer #1. Repeat the last step for the remaining layers.
- Attach a ribbon bow to the center of the bow in the basket. Colour a few of the heart stickers on the Valentine’s Saying sticker sheet using a permanent marker or Dufex pens available from Ecstasy Crafts and attach to the center of the heart designs. I used pink from set #246016.
More Cards Using this Kit: