Heart Quilt Card
Make homemade Valentine cards like this one from Arnold Grummer's Paper Making Kits and Supplies. The Heart Quilt Card is a simple design to make for a friend.
See this project and more in 12 Amazing Valentine Hearts to Craft + 5 New Heart Crafts!
- Scraps of handmade paper
- 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" piece of coordinating handmade paper
- Paper Reflections 4 3/4” square 9 window card*
- Paper Towel
- Paper glue
- 1” or slightly larger paper punch
- 16” of ribbon
- K&Company 3-D Epoxy heart stickers
- *If you want to make your own window card feel free. You’ll have more flexibility of number and size of windows. I like quick projects so I purchased my card blanks pre-made.
- Punch 9 squares from your scraps of handmade paper and adhere to the inside front of card with your glue. Remember to look at the card front to see how the papers will look in the different windows. When finished glue your 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" coordinating handmade paper to the inside front of card to cover the backside of your squares. Makes it look very finished inside and out!
- Center and place a heart in each window in front.
- Wrap ribbon around card front flap and tie in bow at side, trim.