You can glam anything up with Tulip glam-it-up and crystals. This heart ornament from I Love to Create is great for your loved one on Valentine's Day or Sweetest Day. It's easy to make and you're partner will love it.
- Color Bazaar™ Pigments™
- Color Bazaar™ Glass Objects™
- Glass Heart Large
- Color Bazaar™ Tools™
- Plastic 6-Well Tray
- Plastic Mini Spoons
- Color Bazaar™ Sparkle Fuse™
- Tulip® Glam-It Up™ PDA: Personal Dazzle Assistance
- 26641 Clear
- Disposable cup
- Cover work surface with newspaper.
- Pour Coral, Azalea and Amethyst Pigments into 6-well tray.
- Remove topper from Heart and pour Sparkle Fuse™ inside. Swirl around until inside is completely coated. Turn upside down and set on a disposable cup to drain excess adhesive. Pour excess adhesive back into Sparkle Fuse™ bottle.
- Use mini spoon to scoop Pigments inside Heart.
- Cover Heart opening with thumb and shake and turn until pigments cover entire inside surface.
- Let dry and replace topper.
- Stick Pink Personal Dazzle Assistance crystals around outline of heart as shown.
- Celebrate the magic!
Read NextHeart Felt Ornaments Tutorial