Beaded Heart Zipper Pull
For a quick and easy Valentine's Day gift, make this lovely beaded heart zipper pull. This zipper pull from Rings & Things looks best against a solid, dark-colored background.
- 1 30-230-3 23x8mm swivel clip, silver plate
- 1 24-975-21 7x8mm two-sided flat spiral heart bead, sterling silver
- 4 05-301-03-160 3mm Swarovski® crystal bicones, crystal/silver shade
- 5 06-007-07-170 7mm Swarovski crystal small briolette (faceted teardrop) pendants, crystal/moonlight
- 3 37-591 2.5" filigree-end head pins, sterling silver
- 5 37-024-5 Small triangle bails, sterling silver
- 2 37-295-440 4mm round jump rings, sterling silver
- flush cutters
- bent-nose pliers
- chain-nose pliers
- round-nose pliers
- Add the briolettes to the triangle bails.
- Attach 3 briolettes to the three to the filigree-end loops on the head pins, as pictured. Set the other two aside.
- Add the crystal bicones and heart charm to head pins as pictured; make wrapped loops, attaching 3 to the loop on the clip before finishing the wraps. (See the techniques for making wrapped loops.)
- Use jump rings to attach the last two briolettes with bails to the clip.
TIP: Trim the triangle bails for a better fit inside the briolette crystal pendants.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "Valentine's Day"
Valentines Day is the perfect day for crafting. Whether you are creating handmade Valentines Day cards or exploring other Valentines Day crafts, these DIY cards and more are sweet, romantic, and more.