19 Best Valentine Crafts for Kids
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Kids can participate in Valentine’s Day decorating and gift-giving with this collection of our best Valentine crafts for kids. With these crafts, kids can help Mom decorate for the holiday or create their own valentines to give to family and friends. For educators, these Valentine crafts for kids also make wonderful classroom activities for arts and crafts. These Valentine crafts for kids use inexpensive materials and are fun for families to do together.
Best Valentine Crafts for Kids Table of Contents
Valentine’s Day Heart Tree: Kids love working with foam to create hearts for Valentine’s Day. For a fun classroom decoration, each of the children can decorate their own heart to hang on the classroom tree.
Kid’s Valentine Cone: Parents can help create this pretty, hanging cone for Valentine’s Day. Painted letters spell out “Sweet.” Kids can fill with treats from their classroom parties.
Hanging Hearts Mobile: Perfect for Valentine's Day or any time, this Hanging Hearts Mobile makes a great Valentine's Day project for kids to do. With some colorful beads and pipe cleaners, kids can create this fun Valentine's Day craft project with ease.
NEW! Foam Heart Frame: Frame your Valentine with pink and red hearts for Valentine's Day. This easy foam heart is a great project to make with your kids or something fun to do during school or in playtime. These heart frames make great gifts for parents and grandparents...and they're so fun and easy to decorate.
- NEW! Kids' Valentine Box: This is a fun and easy project for kids to make in the classroom or with their parents. Use this easy paper Valentine's Day project to help kids store their Valentine cards.
Melted Crayon Heart Valentines: With broken crayon pieces and a silicon heart mold, you can create crayon hearts. Affix these hearts to paper for Valentines that are sure to please everyone.
Candy Valentines with Printable: Print out four different valentines with a free printable pattern. Print in black and white and have the kids color for fun and easy valentine crafts for kids.
Easy Valentine Bags: Decorate plain paper bags for kids to store valentines and sweets from Valentine’s Day parties at school. Kids can help decorate their own bags and even add their names in colored foam.
- Printable Valentine Cards: Print out these cute faces and let kids decorate and create their own Valentines! Choose between a cat, an owl, or a heart and enjoy arts and crafts time with your little ones.
Valentine Wrapping Paper: All you need is white paper, red paint and a heart cookie cutter to create cute wrapping paper for Valentine’s Day gifts. Kids will stamping heart shapes onto the white paper. You can also use this idea on fabric to create a table runner or other accent.
Clay Pot Love Fairy: Have the kids paint the clay pot and wood shapes in the solid colors for this Valentine’s Day craft. To make decorating with hearts easier for kids, you can also cut out a heart shape from an eraser and affix to a wood skewer. Then, kids can dip and stamp hearts over the pot.
Valentine’s Day Busy Book: For a fun activity for small children just learning to dress themselves, create this adorable Valentine’s Day busy book with hearts to button on and off the felt.
- Hugs and Kisses Tic Tac Toe Game: This cute game makes a great Valentine's Day gift for kids of all ages. It's easy to make and kids will love playing this fun game in the car or on those cold February nights spent by the fire.
Chocolate Kiss Mouse Valentine: Use chocolate kisses to create cute mouse valentines this holiday. Kids can hand these out in classroom valentine exchanges. Animal valentines make the best valentine crafts for kids!
Cupid’s Candy Arrow: Use heart-shaped gummy candies to create arrows worthy of Cupid himself. These are a fun alternative to flat paper valentines, but just be careful with the skewers!
I'm a Sucker for You, Valentine: This is a great handmade Valentine idea for kids to pass out to their classmates and friends. Attach a yummy sucker to these sweet handmade Valentine notes and you'll have a Valentines greeting that will satisfy everyone's sweet tooth!
- NEW! Valentine's Day Candy Bouquet: For a unique Valentine's Day present at little cost, make a Candy Bouquet with these easy to follow instructions. A painted clay pot would make a great base for this bouquet. You can make these bouquets for other occasions, too...and kids will love this!
Easy Valentine Photo Pins: Make a special photo heart pin for Dad, Grandma or any loved one with the help of pipe cleaners. Kids can help choose the photo and cut out the heart shape.
Felt Conversation Hearts: Use felt letter stickers to create your own personalized messages on felt hearts. Kids will love coming up with sentiments and they can pass out as valentines in classroom exchanges.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Candy Land Valentine Coloring Page
- 24 Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids: Lovely Kids Craft Ideas and Projects free eBook
- Very Valentine Gumball Necklace
- Bubbly Hearts Coloring Page
- Hanging Hearts Mobile
- Valentine Train Coloring Pages
- Printable Valentine Cards
- Easy Valentine Photo Pins
- Quick Kids DIY Valentine's Cards
- Hugs and Kisses Tic Tac Toe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Dr. Seuss Sneetches Costume Idea
- Quicksilver Shawlette
- Make DIY blank books from leftover notebook paper
- Refashion shorts into a skirt
- Repurposed Shutters Sign for Halloween
- Halloween Pencil Box
- 50+ Free Easy Crochet Patterns and Help for Beginners
- Tea Time
- Diamonds and Ice Mandala Coloring Page
- Emperor's Festival Adult Coloring Page
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home