Hanging Hearts Mobile
This Hanging Hearts Mobile from Jen Goode and Consumer Crafts is a great Valentine's Day project for kids! If you need fun and easy arts and crafts for kids for an upcoming Valentine's Day party or birthday celebration, this is a great project for the kids to make!
- Pony Bead Assortment
- Chenille stems
- Ribbon (1/8″)
- Craft glue (Optional)
- Cut Chenille stems in half . Add beads leaving a minimum of 1/2″ stem on each end. Twist stem ends together and fold downward to create heart shape. Snip remaining stem is desired.
- Cut various lengths of ribbon. Tie one ribbon, adding a bow if you’d like, to the top of each heart. Optional: add a touch of glue to each ribbon knot and let dry to secure ribbon in place.
- Using 2 chenille stems, twist together and then form a circle, twisting ends closed. This is the top of the mobile.
- Tie a ribbon on one side of the circle, tie the other end of the ribbon directly across, on the opposite side of the circle. Repeat with a second ribbon so you have one knot at every quarter of the circle and crossing directly in the middle of the ribbon.
- Create a small loop of chenille that wraps around the middle of the ribbons together at the crossing point. This is your hanging loop.
- Tie each ribbon with a heart at different locations around the mobile top circle piece.
- Hang and enjoy!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "Valentine's Day Kids Crafts"
Valentine's Day Kids Crafts
Find the best Valentine's Day crafts for kids, including activities for kids to do for classroom card exchanges, decorations and presents for friends and family. These Valentines Day Kids Crafts are a fun way to involve the whole family.
There are no records