Vintage Refrigerator Magnets
Everyone needs refrigerator magnets, so why not create these vintage ephemeral magnets from Glue Dots for a decked-out fridge? With just a few materials and embellishments you can create an artsy present for someone else or yourself!
- Craft Glue Dots
- 1" Glue lines
- Various ephemeral cards
- Sanding block
- Magnetic stripping
- Sepia inks
- Rubber mallet
- Ephemera stickers
- Watch faces
- Various fibers
- Bottle caps
- Sand ephemeral cards along edges using a sanding block.
- Drag ephemeral cards at their edges in sepia inks.
- Cut magnet stips and place on back of ephemeral cards.
- With the rubber mallet, pound the bottle cap until it is flat and add a ephemeral sticker.
- Adhere all embellishments using Craft Glue Dots.
- Secure fibers with 1" Glue Lines.