Easy Half Square Triangle Pillo
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Pillows are great projects for trying out new techniques because they are small and quick-to-finish. They also brighten up a room and add a handmade accent. Pillows make great gifts, too! Finished Size Fits a 12″ (30.5 cm) square pillow form. Tools Sewing machine. Clover No-Hassle Triangle Gauge. Fabric marker. Pins and/or Clover Wonder Clips. Iron and pressing mat. 45 mm rotary cutter, cutting mat, and acrylic ruler, OR fabric shears and ruler. Basic sewing supplies (seam ripper, thread snips, etc.). Hand sewing needle for finishing. Materials 8 squares from the Michael Miller Fabrics 10″ Squares in Krystal Brights. You could also cut 8 squares from yardage (see measurements in pattern). Thread in your choice of color for stitching and bobbin. Invisible thread. 12″ Pillow Insert."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Bobble Drops Flower Hexagon
- Easy To Make Crochet Sunflower Mini Doily
- How To Make Your Own Reversible Quilted Fabric
- Easy To Knit Slippers
- Adult & Child Knitted Slippers…with Bows!!
- Cute Bows Dishcloth
- Make A Victorian Steampunk Necklace And Bracelet
- Lavender Chamomile Milk Bath Recipe
- Vanilla Mint Lip Scrub Recipe
- Dandelion Painting On Canvas
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home