Polka Dot Paper Crown
Looking for crafts to make and wear? Get a little silly and create a Polka Dot Paper Crown from Candace Jedrowicz. This paper craft is fit for a queen and extremely easy to create. Add gems, trim and other fun embellishments for a super unique look.
- Aleene’s Turbo Tacky Glue
- Decorative paper
- Gems, trims and other embellishments
- Hot glue
- Crown Template by Candace Jedrowicz
- Print out the crown template. Trace onto decorative paper and cut out. Tape or glue the cut out to the wrong side of the decorative paper that will go on the inside. Cut out.
- Add embellishments. I used gems and gold trim.
- Don’t forget to embellish the inside, too.
- If you use trim, be sure to allow for where one side will overlap the other.
- Use hot glue to secure the ends together.
- Turn the crown over and add hot glue to opposite edges where the headband will sit.Secure the headband to the crown.
- I added extra hot glue to the inside where the headband touched the crown.
For a comprehensive video tutorial of this project, check out How to Make a Polka Dot Crown.