The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
DIY Textured Cardboard Letters
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Last Thursday , when I was checking some craft ideas over the internet I came across a Pistachio Shell flower wreath by Kelli from Craftshack. She used a textured letter "S" in the middle on the wreath. I liked it very much that I clicked her blog link to check how she made it. She has explained that she used a textured copper backsplash and covered the cardboard letter. I was like I need those letters and suddenly remembered a post that I saw two years back where corrugated cardboard is used to make beautiful picture frames. So, I combined those two ideas and came up with this DIY textured cardboard letters to decorate the small space between the pegboard and the ceiling in my craft space. Let's see how."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
50+ DIY Crafts Everyone Should Try
Simple Flower Vase with Glitter and Small Bottles
How to Make a Ribbon Lei with 3 Colors
Heart Macrame Wall Hanging
DIY Easy Hairband Organizer
Pine Cone Flower Refrigerator Magnets
Macrame Wall Hanging for Beginners
Ribbon Crafts: 14 Things to Make with Ribbon
Decorating Glass Jars for Fall
Llama Thread Bobbin
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home