The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
DIY Pineapple String Lights
By: Tanner Bell from alittlecraftinyourday.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Hey guys! Summer is coming up, and we need to make some super awesome summer crafts to kick off this beautiful weather. It’s no secret that I love pineapples, and not just eaten them, but crafting them too. I was at the craft store and came across these green rattan balls and the glorious idea just hit me, DIY Pineapple String Lights. You only need a few supplies to pull these off, and they look so darn cute everyone will want them. If you want to make your own then check out how I pulled it off down below."
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 53 DIY Crafts Everyone Should Try
- 30+ Mini Handmade Craft Ideas
- 36 Dollar Store Crafts and Cheap Gift Ideas
- Scrap Fabric Birds
- Crafting on a Budget: Low Cost Craft Projects
- Yarn Lover Vinyl Tutorial
- DIY Crate Ottoman
- DIY Glitter Planter
- T Shirt Hanging Wall Art
- The 100: Craft Project Ideas and Crochet Project Ideas You Loved in 2015
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home