We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Not a lot of people send handwritten thank you cards anymore, but when you receive one, you feel really appreciated. Take it a step further and send homemade thank you cards. Follow the instructions for this Pink Flower Thank You Card and your friends and family will be feeling the love in no time. The craft instructions include a video and easy steps for how to make thank you cards. Inside you can write a heartfelt thanks and they will feel extra gratitude knowing that you put thought and time into their thank you card.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Paper Crafting
Project or Page SizeCard
Type of Paper UsedCardstock
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Thinking Of Spring Crochet Afghan
- Treasured Crochet Moss Stitch Baby Afghan
- Modern Heirloom Baby Afghan
- Crochet Textured Baby Blanket In Pastel
- Sign On Wood
- Eggshell Mosaic Pendant and Gift Box
- 14 Pool Noodle Crafts
- Simple Braids Hat
- Sunflower Wine Cozy
- Heights Beanie
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home