Holiday Thank You Card
Say thank you this holiday season with a charming, painted wreath card.
DecoArt Products Required
Laurie Speltz's Instant Images
- IIT05 - 1 Short Liner Brush
- IIT06 - 3/8 in. Duo Tool
- IIT07 - 1/4 in. Duo Tool
- IIP16 - Winter Favorites Pocket Template
- DAO1 - Snow (Titanium) White
- DAO64 - Burnt Umber
- DAO67 - Lamp (Ebony) Black
- DA128 - Deep Burgundy
- DA133 - Hauser Dark Green
- DA269 - Foliage Green --- NEW!!
- Assorted patterned papers and cardstock
- Rubber stamps
- Permanent ink pens
- Greeting card or white cardstock
- Create card with white cardstock or use ready-made one. Cut and overlay additional papers and shapes to create card.
- Add ribbon to card.
- Stamp or print sentiment onto small square. Add Foliage Green holly leaves.
- Pounce or dry brush edge of card with Foliage Green.
- Heart is based with Deep Burgundy and shaded with Burnt Umber. White dot is Snow White. Red dots near holly leaves are Deep Burgundy.
- Holly leaves in wreath are Hauser Dark Green. Add vein lines with Foliage Green. Use short liner brush to add Burnt Umber lines for twigs on wreath.
- Red berries are dots of Deep Burgundy; white dots are Snow White.
- Add linework with permanent ink pens.
- Tie ribbon.
- Assemble card.
Refer to template and tool package for additional information on template and tool usage and techniques.
Read Next"From The Heart" Note Card
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.