DIY Ice Dyed Tunic
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Learn one of the most fun and easy ways to get amazing color and unique design with Ice Dying. To make this DIY Ice Dyed Tunic I used only one color of powdered dye and got amazing colors and results, click through and see how you can do this too! With winter coming the ice can easily be swapped out with snow for a fun winter project, fun for kids too! This tutorial has step by step instructions and photos to guide you, you don't want to miss it!"
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFabric Crafts
- Natural fiber shirt or garment to be dyed
- Powder dye
- Plastic container
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
This great kitchen canister set is just like Martha's! Keep all your food organized with this easy kitchen craft. These Martha… Continue reading: "Martha Stewart Knockoff Canisters"
- Knitting vs. Crochet
- How to Remove Mod Podge
- How to Seal Glitter
- Mod Podge Basics + 28 Mod Podge Crafts
- How to Remove Hot Glue from Any Surface
- How to Estimate Length of Macrame Cord Needed
- How to Save a Puzzle
- Does Mod Podge Dry Clear? + What To Do if It Doesn't
- What Does Hot Glue NOT Stick To?
- Wet Embossing, or How to Heat Emboss
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cross Puff Stitch Crochet Square
- Diy Fleece Tie Blanket
- Diamond Quilt C2c Graphgan
- Bearrison Bear
- Slithering Shawl
- Free Alphabet Bingo Printable Game For Kids
- Shamrock Pillow
- K'nex DIY Easter Cross
- Stenciled Treat and Dog Leash Holder
- Jolly Beanie
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home