Acorn Strawberry Gift Toppers
Acorns are so versatile for crafting--and they're free, too! Paint one to look like a strawberry and use them as gift toppers, knick knacks, or decorations for your kitchen. These acorn crafts from Amanda Formaro are simple and perfect for summer.
- Acorns with tops
- Acrylic paint: black, green, red (and other shades that are similar, such as magenta or fuchsia)
- Clear gloss sealer
- Hot glue gun
- Remove the acorn tops and paint them green.
- Paint the acorns with red or other shades of red.
- When dry, dip toothpick into black paint and dot onto red acorns.
- Hot glue the tops on to the acorns.
- Spray with gloss sealer and let dry.
Read NextButterfly Dream Bracelet
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Jun 25, 2017
How adorable! I love when you can use natural materials to craft with. Now I have something to do with all the acorns I collected last fall!
Jun 05, 2015
These are so cute and creative! I love summer crafts that incorporate watermelons themes into them. Will try making some.
ebrowncrochet 0644 937
May 13, 2012
I really like them. They have the same shape. Just be sure to pick acorns carefully without any holes in the shell. They might have a bug in them. Will try making a few.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use