Acorn Strawberry Gift Toppers
Acorns are so versatile for crafting--and they're free, too! Paint one to look like a strawberry and use them as gift toppers, knick knacks, or decorations for your kitchen. These acorn crafts from Amanda Formaro are simple and perfect for summer.
- Acorns with tops
- Acrylic paint: black, green, red (and other shades that are similar, such as magenta or fuchsia)
- Clear gloss sealer
- Hot glue gun
- Remove the acorn tops and paint them green.
- Paint the acorns with red or other shades of red.
- When dry, dip toothpick into black paint and dot onto red acorns.
- Hot glue the tops on to the acorns.
- Spray with gloss sealer and let dry.
Read NextSunflower Artwork