This and That Storage
Have some nick knacks to put away? DIY organization ideas, like our This and That Storage system from Plaid, are great for storing little things around the house. With special labeled drawers, it will be easy to store all your little odds and ends!
- Plaid ® Wood Surfaces - 3 Piece Box Set with Tray
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Turner Pink, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Holly Leaf, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Calypso Sky, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Lemon Custard, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Wicker White, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Licorice, 2 oz.
- Plaid ® Wood Surfaces - Unpainted Layered Shapes - Flower, 8 Petal
- Plaid ® Wood Surfaces - Unpainted Layered Shapes - Ladybug
- Plaid ® Wood Surfaces - Unpainted Layered Shapes - Bee
- Flat brush ¼” – ½”
- Liner brush #1
- Base coat boxes Lemon Custard, Turner Pink and Pumpkin. Paint lids and tray Calypso Sky and trim Wicker White.
- Refer to photo for painting wood shapes. Flower and line detail are painted with liner brush. All dots are created by dipping opposite end of paintbrush in paint.
- Draw your words onto front of boxes and paint with liner brush in Licorice.
- Glue painted wood shapes to lids of boxes to finish.
Read NextDenim Pockets DIY Organizer
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
achumley0003 31706 34
Nov 25, 2016
Everytime I am at Michael's I really want to buy some of their ready to finish wood because it is usually on sale and many of them are perfect for storage. My problem is, I never can decide how to paint or decorate them. I really love this idea and it would be perfect for my kids room. They accumulate so much over time, it would be nice to have something to put all of their stuff in.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use